Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: If I'm booked to face Jman just once more then I quit. How many times do I have to beat this fucking twat before he realises he will always be second best? Management, sort it out. Don't risk your biggest star leaving.
    Ano Doom:I'm sure management would love to book you against me...After all...being the biggest star,you should have no problem fighting me...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart
    See ya in BITW,Fart hair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    See ya in BITW,Fart hair
    I had my mind made up that I was done with fedding, but Uncle Kash and R(ob) talked me into another short stint. I really hope things are different this time around

Blog Entries

Been a pleasure having you man.
    Remember that you're welcome back any time!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ano Doom:I'm sure management would love to book you against me...After all...being the biggest star,you should have no problem fighting me...
    IC: You're right, I would have no problem at all.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Take it easy, Poot!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's a good read!
    Kinda goes without saying! #shamelessasskissing

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: You're right, I would have no problem at all.
    Ano Doom:Good to hear,because if you face me,I'm taking that gold from you...The biggest star around and the World Heavyweight Championship...All in one shot? That's an unmissable shot for devastation to be spread...Given the chance...It will change your life...I'm not Jman or the others you've beaten.

Ano Doom:Good to hear,because if you face me,I'm taking that gold from you...The biggest star around and the World Heavyweight Championship...All in one shot? That's an unmissable shot for devastation to be spread...Given the chance...It will change your life...I'm not Jman or the others you've beaten.
    IC: Haha, man you just don't quit! You're right, you're not Jman. While I hate Jman's guts, at least that boy has skill. I've seen nothing in your ability that suggests you are worthy of being in the ring with the MVP of this business. I've seen guys like you before, guys that come in and try the intimidating tactic. Wanna' know where most of them are now? Dead. Not literally, but their career's certainly are. I'm a dragon slayer, boy. I can do things you can only dream of. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim