Page 3252 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 22522752315232023242325032513252325332543262330233523752 ... LastLast
Results 32,511 to 32,520 of 40747
  1. #32511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I can only say that I'm sorry for the quality of that particular match.
    But who knows, I'm not sure if we've seen the last of HJ vs Proph
    psh what quality? GREAT QUALITY?!?! yeah I'm marking out over here haha

  2. #32512
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
     
    I don't care!! Still a dream match to read


    and yes Mr. Norris for President!
    Implying Jon Stewart isn't a better option :P

  3. #32513
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There also seemed to be a missing promo

    But don't worry, you'll get a chance to make up for that one in the coming weeks as you two lock horns
    Yeah my bad, had a lot going on. And in my defence its only like the 2nd promo I ever failed to hand in lol

  4. #32514
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,299
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: I...don't know....

    *Is seen walking out of the arena and getting into a car and driving off*
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

    Violent Impact:


    - Members of IWA Roster

  5. #32515
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,075
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    psh what quality? GREAT QUALITY?!?! yeah I'm marking out over here haha
    In my honest opinion, against most of the rest of the matches, it's definitely one of the weaker written ones I'd say, but no worries, glad to please you, and we can make a big improvement on that one as that feud develops!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah my bad, had a lot going on. And in my defence its only like the 2nd promo I ever failed to hand in lol
    Yeah in all fairness it was kind of late going out too, and I had noticed that you haven't been on much as of late, so I was cautious that it might not come in.
    Never mind though, you two have fun with this one now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #32516
    Jman, the way you ended that promo was class!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  7. #32517
    Seraphim:

    Things are quickly turning interesting, things I have not foreseen but pose no threat - however I do wonder how the rest of the night will play out and what it means for EWNCW going forward.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  8. #32518
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    So far I've read up to Wells vs MD and so far I'm really enjoying this PPV. I seriously get the feeling if this is the consistency EWNCW does then I'm really going to enjoy being a part of this fed in the future.

    Van: There we fucking have it people. I'm still 1 of the biggest threats in the back regardless of roster. I proved that Kyojins victory at the end of ICWs history was nothing more then him winning the battle and me winning the war tonight.

    Tonight, I won more then a championship. I made an impact and you can see tonight as the night you all should of opened your eyes to the future. Very little will, but don't worry...It makes it more fun when I make you tap out.

    I have a long, long way to go before I'm facing the legends of EWNCW. But no matter, for The Vanity shall end anyone in the way of progress and I will create the era of the Vanity like everywhere else I have visited.

    Oh and dear Ryan. Seems I'm catching you up already.

  9. #32519
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,075
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So far I've read up to Wells vs MD and so far I'm really enjoying this PPV. I seriously get the feeling if this is the consistency EWNCW does then I'm really going to enjoy being a part of this fed in the future.

    Van: There we fucking have it people. I'm still 1 of the biggest threats in the back regardless of roster. I proved that Kyojins victory at the end of ICWs history was nothing more then him winning the battle and me winning the war tonight.

    Tonight, I won more then a championship. I made an impact and you can see tonight as the night you all should of opened your eyes to the future. Very little will, but don't worry...It makes it more fun when I make you tap out.

    I have a long, long way to go before I'm facing the legends of EWNCW. But no matter, for The Vanity shall end anyone in the way of progress and I will create the era of the Vanity like everywhere else I have visited.

    Oh and dear Ryan. Seems I'm catching you up already.
    Glad you're enjoying it man! Exciting times ahead in future for sure!
    I hear that #Vanistheman is trending right now!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #32520
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it man! Exciting times ahead in future for sure!
    I hear that #Vanistheman is trending right now!!
    Daww! Thanks man lol

    Exciting times in all feuds

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.