Page 3249 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 22492749314931993239324732483249325032513259329933493749 ... LastLast
Results 32,481 to 32,490 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Wells: Van, here I'm the champ and you're a nobody, a novice. So shut your mouth. Mark, tonight, you'll realize, the God we'll be talking about is the one that needs to spare your life from my wrath when I'm done with you. I am the champ, and it will stay that way after tonight. Show me your best, because that's all it will do, is be for show. Tonight is rated X, because the beating I'm going to give you hell of a match, and you'll be the one brought away in a hearse.

Kyojin, it's nice to see you here, I appreciate the words of confidence from you. I'll prove to everyone tonight that I am much better then most of these people think. Good luck in your match, not that you need it, but regardless. Tonight, I will rip Mark's guts out, and he will be without Guts, or Glory!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Van, here I'm the champ and you're a nobody, a novice. So shut your mouth. Mark, tonight, you'll realize, the God we'll be talking about is the one that needs to spare your life from my wrath when I'm done with you. I am the champ, and it will stay that way after tonight. Show me your best, because that's all it will do, is be for show. Tonight is rated X, because the beating I'm going to give you hell of a match, and you'll be the one brought away in a hearse.

Kyojin, it's nice to see you here, I appreciate the words of confidence from you. I'll prove to everyone tonight that I am much better then most of these people think. Good luck in your match, not that you need it, but regardless. Tonight, I will rip Mark's guts out, and he will be without Guts, or Glory!
    Van: For now. I've given you a massive advantage in time and you still haven't managed to become a champion. It's more of a matter of time before I overtake you in being more of a threat and, more importantly, success here.

Scratch my earlier prediction of him lasting 5 minutes against you. Flip the result.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Excellent start! But I recall TT opened a PPV thread that is not being used.
    God damn it, you're right!
    Transferring stuff now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

IC as MD:

@Ryan Wells- You Don't Believe anything your Thinking, Tonight Will Show True Results..How When You went Against Me you finally Get to Let Go a Pretigious Title. At Least You Won't Lose it in a Cheapskate way. Just The Natural MD beating that comes when you Go Against Me . I Am That God of Destruction after All.

@VHX- I See You Flipped the Decision, I Call it Coming to Your Senses.

Ooc: @ Tommy Gunz- I always thought the Wargames Classics should of went in the ppv thread, along of course with all the ppv's ever made

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

DJ: Hey Ano and Seraphim, you guys can watch a nigga do business tonight. You can watch me be one of the stars in this ladder match and watch me grab a briefcase as well!

Rosita: That's right, you guys will see how good my baby really is!!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD:

@Ryan Wells- You Don't Believe anything your Thinking, Tonight Will Show True Results..How When You went Against Me you finally Get to Let Go a Pretigious Title. At Least You Won't Lose it in a Cheapskate way. Just The Natural MD beating that comes when you Go Against Me . I Am That God of Destruction after All.

@VHX- I See You Flipped the Decision, I Call it Coming to Your Senses.

Ooc: @ Tommy Gunz- I always thought the Wargames Classics should of went in the ppv thread, along of course with all the ppv's ever made
    Wells: You see Mark, the problem with that is the only thing you are destroying, is your own career by stepping in the ring with me tonight. Bad career and life choice right there. For you to think you can beat me, is destroying your reputation as someone who isn't dumb, because that right there, is a foolish and dumb statement. I will win, I will stay Evolution Champion, and I will end you and your talking tonight. And as for Van, I could careless about him. When they look back on my career and his career, mine will stand out as the more prominent one. He's like the Alberto Del Rio of eWN, he rises to the top early, but then falls into irrelevancy shortly after. He has won a few world titles, but look at what happened to all of the eFeds that he was champion in, they all fell apart shortly after and closed. That's because he makes the sport of wrestling look bad because he is the "best" only because of the title, not because he actually is the best. He lies, cheats, win unfairly and is a horrible wrestler. He will soon fade away and be forgotten, to be only known as a footnote in the record books. But Mark, tonight, I will beat you, and that is the damn truth. You will get destroyed, by the Freak!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson

Good evening folks! Dick Thompson here with an EWNCW exclusive!

Following the investigation into the fan incident involving Inferno Ignition Champion Sweet Jones and a fan at the last War Games, EWNCW managment and Inferno general manager Nathan Staples have taken the decision to strip Sweet Jones of the Ignition Championship!
    In addition to this, Sweet Jones' contract has been terminated and he has been fired from EWNCW!

We now hear that tonight's Ignition Championship match will be contested between Mike Hawk and Andy Cannon with the vacated title on the line.

We hope to have more on Jones' firing after the ppv!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Good evening folks! Dick Thompson here with an EWNCW exclusive!

Following the investigation into the fan incident involving Inferno Ignition Champion Sweet Jones and a fan at the last War Games, EWNCW managment and Inferno general manager Nathan Staples have taken the decision to strip Sweet Jones of the Ignition Championship!
    In addition to this, Sweet Jones' contract has been terminated and he has been fired from EWNCW!

We now hear that tonight's Ignition Championship match will be contested between Mike Hawk and Andy Cannon with the vacated title on the line.

We hope to have more on Jones' firing after the ppv!
    Shocker!!

I thought there was an Explosivvo vs Carlos Thunder dark match!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I love E'exclusives ! @tommy ,that came outta left field

@Grind- the dark match is Explosivvo vs ?Dancing" Dan Danson..Check out the next rumor blitzzz for results

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I love E'exclusives ! @tommy ,that came outta left field

@Grind- the dark match is Explosivvo vs ?Dancing" Dan Danson..Check out the next rumor blitzzz for results
    Oks, but CT is next!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!