Page 3229 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 22292729312931793219322732283229323032313239327933293729 ... LastLast
Results 32,281 to 32,290 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Mark...I can't fight you, you're my friend, don't you understand? I could never want to hurt you...
    IC as MD: Trust...I Understand.... Its All Right Ryan, You Can't Hurt Me.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: Trust...I Understand.... Its All Right Ryan, You Can't Hurt Me.
    HJ: Woah woah woah Wells, Mark. It isn't a fight it's a match between two competitors who have respect for each other. Instead of seeing it as a fight look at it as stealing the damn show.

IC: Istvan dies at the hands of the King. Thy Kingdom come, he will be done. And after that, bigger things...BIGGER...THINGS

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Woah woah woah Wells, Mark. It isn't a fight it's a match between two competitors who have respect for each other. Instead of seeing it as a fight look at it as stealing the damn show.
    Ano Doom:Just shut up.There is no such thing as respect in that ring.Only pain.Only fury.Only destroying anything around you. I look at everything out there as a fight.A fight with myself to see how quick I can disable the guy across from me.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC as MD: Oh The Show Will Be Stolen ,hijacked!

Yes

Ryan Wells Vs Mark Dimension for The EwncW Evolution Championship
    I Can Guaran-Damn-Tee it Will Be in Line with The Best Of Highlights of This Company!

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    some theme suggestions

fits the western theme

#BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: Oh The Show Will Be Stolen ,hijacked!

Yes

Ryan Wells Vs Mark Dimension for The EwncW Evolution Championship
    I Can Guaran-Damn-Tee it Will Be in Line with The Best Of Highlights of This Company!
    Wells: You're right Jose, and Mark. Dimension, I didn't want to fight you, but I accept that challenge. Come No Guts No Glory, I will come in as Evolution Champion, fight like a champion, and walk out, with the Evolution Championship, just as I did walking in that night. Mark, I didn't want to fight you, but, I will defeat you and show why I am the rightful Evolution Champion, and why I am the logest reigning Evolution Champion of all-time, and how it will stay that way for a long time. You want a fight Mark? Then by god, with the great fans watching in the crowd as my witnesses, I will destroy you!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    A good theme for NGNG:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You're right Jose, and Mark. Dimension, I didn't want to fight you, but I accept that challenge. Come No Guts No Glory, I will come in as Evolution Champion, fight like a champion, and walk out, with the Evolution Championship, just as I did walking in that night. Mark, I didn't want to fight you, but, I will defeat you and show why I am the rightful Evolution Champion, and why I am the logest reigning Evolution Champion of all-time, and how it will stay that way for a long time. You want a fight Mark? Then by god, with the great fans watching in the crowd as my witnesses, I will destroy you!
    IC as MD: Oh Yes ,You Are Right You are Going to Fight Like a Champion and Lose like a Trying Contender.

Ryan I Am Not One to Talk about what I do, I Just Do what everybody knows that I can easily do. Kick Ass in Dominating Fashion.

Ryan, Your a Great Champ and Toot your Horn, The longest reigning champion. But guess what I Had The longest Undeafed streak in the history of eWrestling,and shit happens.

Meaning, When your Days are Numbered because your Not Mark Dimension.. You've had a "High" knowing your a Great Athelete and its Given you Confidence to hold the Evolution Title for So Long.

But With that Fist Jaw Breaking Punch I Give you to Your Crimson chin jaw I'm gonna Shake your Confidence and Beliefs.

By God You said. In Front of The Fans you say...

Well,Wells for As Long as I Been a Ring General All I Hear is The Crowd Cheer loud

G. O. D. , G. O.D. , G. O.D. and Even then you will know its not about what you say and do For them.

Its What you Show Them.

I'm Going to Show Them How MD looks in Victory as The NEW Evolution Champion!

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: Oh Yes ,You Are Right You are Going to Fight Like a Champion and Lose like a Trying Contender.

Ryan I Am Not One to Talk about what I do, I Just Do what everybody knows that I can easily do. Kick Ass in Dominating Fashion.

Ryan, Your a Great Champ and Toot your Horn, The longest reigning champion. But guess what I Had The longest Undeafed streak in the history of eWrestling,and shit happens.

Meaning, When your Days are Numbered because your Not Mark Dimension.. You've had a "High" knowing your a Great Athelete and its Given you Confidence to hold the Evolution Title for So Long.

But With that Fist Jaw Breaking Punch I Give you to Your Crimson chin jaw I'm gonna Shake your Confidence and Beliefs.

By God You said. In Front of The Fans you say...

Well,Wells for As Long as I Been a Ring General All I Hear is The Crowd Cheer loud

G. O. D. , G. O.D. , G. O.D. and Even then you will know its not about what you say and do For them.

Its What you Show Them.

I'm Going to Show Them How MD looks in Victory as The NEW Evolution Champion!
    Wells: Mark, when all of this is over, and the dust has settled, I will still consider you one of my closest friends here. But when that bell rings when we are both inside the ring, I can't promise I'll act like your friend in there. I will go in there champion, fight like a champion, and leave a champion. That is a fact. Another fact is that yes, I am the longest reigning Evolution Champion of all time. One more fact, is that yes, you had an undefeated streak of an impressive length of time, but the key word is had. You are not immortal Mark, nor am I.

When I step in the ring with you, I can promise you I will be your biggest test yet. I am a seasoned veteran here, up there with you. Strem, Tommy, Krysys, TBOZ, and others. And I am a champion, and you were a champion. Were is a word to keep in mind. I beat the man who is facing Tommy Thunder for the EWNCW Championship. I beat Istvan Gretzky, the man fighting for the Ignition Title against Shaz. I have a list of accolades that surpasses many, and it will only continue to get longer and better as time progresses.

But you Mark, my friend, are going to be a crowning jewel of that list. You have been a friend to me since I got there, and with all my efforts, along with retaining my title, I will do everything to keep you as a friend regardless of what happens at our match. But all of that will be pushed aside when our match starts. I know it will be a tough test, a grueling one, and a long one, but I am confident in my abilities as a wrestler, champion, and person that I can beat you.

Until No Guts No Glory, I consider you my friend, but when our match starts, I'm going to be your worst nightmare. And after our match, I will consider you my friend once again. But that match, our match, will be hell hole for you and be a horrible experience coming to light for you. I will fight with all my might and power, and I will come out on top, and have that belt around my waist after, as I did walking in that night. I hope you are ready Mark, because you're trapped with me now, in the ring, and that is not an ideal place for anyone, and it will go to show for you as well. Get ready, the Freak, is going to be unleashed!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)