Page 3220 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 22202720312031703210321832193220322132223230327033203720 ... LastLast
Results 32,191 to 32,200 of 40747
    Abel: The scars on my face may heal, the burns may fade.. However I will feel the pain from it all in my heart. My time for redemption is coming, The Madness has only begun. You will all know my name soon enough..

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: So, Ronaldus Romulus wants to face me for the EWNCW Championship, well that's all very nice, but I don't have time to fiddle about with you Ronaldo, so why don't we just get to the ppv, do the business, and then you can get back to reading your books or whatever you do in your spare time, and I'll get back to being the best in the world.
    Ano Doom:You won't be the best when I destroy you...It'll happen.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You won't be the best when I destroy you...It'll happen.
    Thunder: You? The man who couldn't even win the Ignition Class war Games?! You're kidding right? see you in about 10 years then I guess when you get to the main event!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thunder: You? The man who couldn't even win the Ignition Class war Games?! You're kidding right? see you in about 10 years then I guess when you get to the main event!

Ano Doom:That was nothing...For all you know it was just...A demon's trick...All those losses did was strengthen my yearning for running through everyone around me...I'm like a devil bull running through a sheet of glass...Shattering everything in a million pieces as l don't even slow down...My time is rising...You can make snide insults all you want...If I ever face you...The insults will be:"Why didn't you tear through me sooner instead of this prolonged wait,you should have gotten it over with you freak monster!" I'm not entirely sure if I will though...Which reminds me...Where's Cleverly or Staples? I still havent been told which show I'll be on...Rage Or Inferno...Either one fitting for my RAGE will be unleashed...Burning everyone alive as I never look back...Only war...Only chaos...The INFERNO will consume all once I spark the anxious damn near lust from within for carnage...That screams to get out and be released....

OOC:If you told me and I forgot or its been mentioned on a show somehow,whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: The scars on my face may heal, the burns may fade.. However I will feel the pain from it all in my heart. My time for redemption is coming, The Madness has only begun. You will all know my name soon enough..

Ano Doom:You're the Mad One huh? The one I heard was so monstrous he tore a burning wall off...But still got hurt doing it...Please don't try to fool anyone...Your day in the sun as "That guy" is OVER. Mine is only on the rise...If we meet...I'll erase your name before those damn kids can even utter it.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:That was nothing...For all you know it was just...A demon's trick...All those losses did was strengthen my yearning for running through everyone around me...I'm like a devil bull running through a sheet of glass...Shattering everything in a million pieces as l don't even slow down...My time is rising...You can make snide insults all you want...If I ever face you...The insults will be:"Why didn't you tear through me sooner instead of this prolonged wait,you should have gotten it over with you freak monster!" I'm not entirely sure if I will though...Which reminds me...Where's Cleverly or Staples? I still havent been told which show I'll be on...Rage Or Inferno...Either one fitting for my RAGE will be unleashed...Burning everyone alive as I never look back...Only war...Only chaos...The INFERNO will consume all once I spark the anxious damn near lust from within for carnage...That screams to get out and be released....

OOC:If you told me and I forgot or its been mentioned on a show somehow,whoops
    OOC: Check the Rage and Inferno threads. The rosters are on the front page of those threads. If your name ain't there, you haven't been assigned to a brand yet.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

OOC: Check the Rage and Inferno threads. The rosters are on the front page of those threads. If your name ain't there, you haven't been assigned to a brand yet.
    Nope not there....should be interesting then...

Ano Doom:You're the Mad One huh? The one I heard was so monstrous he tore a burning wall off...But still got hurt doing it...Please don't try to fool anyone...Your day in the sun as "That guy" is OVER. Mine is only on the rise...If we meet...I'll erase your name before those damn kids can even utter it.
    Abel: You, I am somewhat familiar with you, but no enough to care. You claim t be a demon sent from hell. Interesting thought. Yes, I am the Mad One, I am the madness that flows through EWNCW, I am a darkness you cannot ignore. My accomplishments in this industry are undeniable, what do you have? What have you done to prove that you are all powerful?

*Abel turns his head slowly*

Abel: The Children agree, you are a nobody a Monster that will run its course and than vanish from existence.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: You, I am somewhat familiar with you, but no enough to care. You claim t be a demon sent from hell. Interesting thought. Yes, I am the Mad One, I am the madness that flows through EWNCW, I am a darkness you cannot ignore. My accomplishments in this industry are undeniable, what do you have? What have you done to prove that you are all powerful?

*Abel turns his head slowly*

Abel: The Children agree, you are a nobody a Monster that will run its course and than vanish from existence.

Ano Doom:You will HAVE to care when I crush you with one fist after knocking you out...Yes it will be very interesting when you see what a demon sent from hell is capable of doing to a nut like you...Who knows I might even knock some sanity into you and erase the Children and do you a favor...EWNCW will become,somewhat sane then,if I have my way,which I will...Everyone will see you are not nearly what you're cracked up to be...How do you think you can stop me...You grabbed something hot and nearly died...I stepped out of a lake of fire years ago...What have you accomplished? A tag belt here and there? What I've done does not matter for its what I shall do...What I shall become...Once I take every opponent put in front of me out in 15 seconds you will see I am all powerful...My course will NEVER deter,consuming everything along its way...I will go nowheres but right to the top in due time...Due time...Yea fuck these children of yours...Everyone knows kids' brains aren't properly developed nor do they know the way of life...So yea they would say that.

Ano Doom:You will HAVE to care when I crush you with one fist after knocking you out...Yes it will be very interesting when you see what a demon sent from hell is capable of doing to a nut like you...Who knows I might even knock some sanity into you and erase the Children and do you a favor...EWNCW will become,somewhat sane then,if I have my way,which I will...Everyone will see you are not nearly what you're cracked up to be...How do you think you can stop me...You grabbed something hot and nearly died...I stepped out of a lake of fire years ago...What have you accomplished? A tag belt here and there? What I've done does not matter for its what I shall do...What I shall become...Once I take every opponent put in front of me out in 15 seconds you will see I am all powerful...My course will NEVER deter,consuming everything along its way...I will go nowheres but right to the top in due time...Due time...Yea fuck these children of yours...Everyone knows kids' brains aren't properly developed nor do they know the way of life...So yea they would say that.
    *Abel's head begins to twitch back and fourth as he looks on with anger*

Abel: Are you questioning my sanity? I am as sane as anyone here! Even The Children agree that there is nothing wrong my sanity. How dare you, a man who has won nothing, criticize my accomplishments? I am more than some Tag Team Champion, I am a multi-time BWA World Champion, if my memory serves you were in BWA for less than a month before you fled, unable to take it. So do not question me and who I am.

*Abel snaps back with cold eyes at Doom*

Abel: If it is a fight you wish than so be it, I will have no problem sending you back to your hell when I chokeslam you through the ring! Also get your facts straight the "hot thing" I grabbed was a cage wall that had been heated up to the point where a single touch would not only scorch one's skin, but cause the skin to be ripped off completely. If you plan to bring such things up I suggest you know what it is you are referring to. Doom, you have made it to the top of my list and when I return, and I will return, you will be the first one to feel my revenge, to feel all the pain that I ave felt.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing