Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ugh, I'm sorry I've not been on as much. Work is killing me. Found out a couple weeks ago, me and Mrs. Poot are having a little boy. I don't know if I've told you guys yet lol. We're going to name him Gabriel, which is my favorite name in the Bible.
    Congrats on the baby, Poots. Gabriel is a great name.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Some new, interesting plans are being put in the proverbial pipeline. VERY BIG plans.
    Indeed indeed
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Some new, interesting plans are being put in the proverbial pipeline. VERY BIG plans.
    Cryptic Tommy is cryptic.

Not So Cryptic Post: I'm working on a WarGames promo as I type this. It'll be to.....well....the guy who has to finish it...soon.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Cryptic Tommy is cryptic.

Not So Cryptic Post: I'm working on a WarGames promo as I type this. It'll be to.....well....the guy who has to finish it...soon.
    Nice man, Great that that promo's working it's way around nice and quickly!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Nice man, Great that that promo's working it's way around nice and quickly!
    Sooner the better. This isn't JBW after all.

I kid, I kid.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Sooner the better. This isn't JBW after all.

I kid, I kid.
    Lol! That's the spirit! Thanks man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: Well well well, look at this shit Black, Pigeon made it here too, and by the looks of it he was even able to drop that dead wait, Oweasel, or whatever the fuck his name was. Well, bird-boy here says he's gonna be more violent eh? We can't wait to see it. it's a new day, and a new company. Lets see just how well you can do without the gay shadow slowing you down boy.

Mr. Black: That should be interesting.

Mr. Blood: Oh, and as for the rest of you penniless fucking rejects who think they have a real chance here? Take a real good look boys, what you see before you are pure predators, we have taken every step imaginable to make certain that we are remembered in this industry as the most dominant team of all time. see these belts? These are the HWA and ICW Tag Team Titles. That's right, we have both of them. We were the last surviving tag team champions from both companies. You know what that means, morons? That means that we are fucking unstoppable.

Mr. Black: We came for the Green and the Gold.

Mr. Blood: Damn right. The Dominant Predators, Black Blooded, are back. If you have to face us, you are better off calling in sick, hiding under your bed, quitting your job, changing your name, and moving the fuck off of this planet. If you have what we want, you may as well just hand it over now before we take it and leave you laying in a pool of your own blood, passed out, under a sheet.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business
    Hawk: I never cared for the tag titles much but teaming with Omega was an insult. I tried to drop those titles as quick as possible but everyone just kept getting in the way that I had to take care of him myself. As for you guys, can't wait to see you on Brutality.

Pride: Well look who found their way out of the unemployment line. While you guys polishing your worthless titles, me and my bro moved on and at No Guts, No Glory we will finally taste real tag team gold once we beat Blacklist Royalty.

Sorrow: If you guys came here to steal our thunder then you are a little late. We have never been pinned on Brutality and our currently undefeated.

Pride: If you like, we can enrich your lives with our theatrics then maybe you can be a little more entertaining in the ring. I'm sure slugging your fist around like these common plebeians gets a tad bit redundant after a while, like Bloodstone Empire. We forcibly enriched them in the arts and now are a better team because of us. We will not let you come in here and ruin all of our hard work with your brutish ways. We are ushering in a New Renaissance on Brutality and you can either follow coarse or leave.

Sorrow: Veni, Vidi, Vici

Pride: I came, I saw, I conquered
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Not good enough am I doing in the EWNCW War Games.
    Victory is beyond me now, but once these War Games are over, The Blue Flash WILL rise again, and I WILL become Rage Ignition champion.
    Citizen Shaz, your days as champion are numbered. The Blue Flash has sensed it, and it is happening. Your day of reckoning is upon us. And while it may not be me that takes the title from you, after No Guts, No glory, no more will you terrorize the ranks of Rage with your reign of terror.
    The Blue Flash. Protector of EWNCW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Flash View Post
    Not good enough am I doing in the EWNCW War Games.
    Victory is beyond me now, but once these War Games are over, The Blue Flash WILL rise again, and I WILL become Rage Ignition champion.
    Citizen Shaz, your days as champion are numbered. The Blue Flash has sensed it, and it is happening. Your day of reckoning is upon us. And while it may not be me that takes the title from you, after No Guts, No glory, no more will you terrorize the ranks of Rage with your reign of terror.

Ano Doom:They're gonna have to erase you from the mat if we meet...Which we might cuz I believe your in the Ignition Division...You will no longer be a flash...More like a speck.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:They're gonna have to erase you from the mat if we meet...Which we might cuz I believe your in the Ignition Division...You will no longer be a flash...More like a speck.
    Hawk: I'm surprised he is still around after what I did to him. Hell I'm surprised your still here after I beat you.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions