Page 3132 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 21322632303230823122313031313132313331343142318232323632 ... LastLast
Results 31,311 to 31,320 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I'm going to enlighten you here Ronaldo: No.
    Romulus: Consider yourself fortunate that K-Jammin presently monopolizes the championship of my propensity. Otherwise, your tenure as EWNCW Champioin would blight under the blink of an eye.

OOC: My bad, dude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    having my stomach pumped doesnt sound fun lol
    That only happens to a select few man, it's not something you need to worry about when on a night out! I've had my fair share of nights out but never had to go to hospital or anything.
    As long as you don't drink a ridiculous amount you won't need to worry about it lol!
    Plus just watch you don't get spiked! Stick to bottles in clubs!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Thunder: Bring it on. You, Ronaldo, Gillz, TBOZ, Krysys, I don't care which one of you wins because I know that I am the best in this company. I've proven it and I'll prove it again by beating you if I have to.
    How do you feel knowing that if you win the War Games, it'll all have been in vain as you loose to me?
    Jman: I can beat you. I WILL beat you. Dig a little deeper into that mind of yours, Thunder, you know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Consider yourself fortunate that K-Jammin presently monopolizes the championship of my propensity. Otherwise, your tenure as EWNCW Champioin would blight under the blink of an eye.

OOC: My bad, dude.
    OOC: It's ok man lol! But I wouldn't just be mean like that

Thunder: I suggest that you consider reconsidering that notion Ronaldo, as I challenge you to a duel of gentlemen in the squared circle!
    What you think about that?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I can beat you. I WILL beat you. Dig a little deeper into that mind of yours, Thunder, you know it's true.
    Thunder: I'm digging..... digging.... digging... and the answer is that I am simply too much for you Jman.
    I can't wait, literally can't WAIT to face you to prove to you that you aren't as good as you think you are.

Blog Entries
    *Black Blooded ride into the building, scattering people every which way as they roll through looking for the GM Of Brutality. Finally, spotting a crewmember with a clipboard, Mr. Blood ride close to him, grabbing him by the back of his shirt as he stops his bike*

Mr. Blood: Look pissant, you know why we are here, you know who we are looking for, now where the hell is the man's office?

*The crewmember wets himself as he points a shaking finger farther down the hall*

Mr. Blood: *Laughing* That's a good boy, now run along.

*All 3 members of Black Blooded laugh as Mr. Blood starts his bike back up, dragging the petrified crewmember for another 10 feet before throwing him into a bunch of plastic trash cans grouped together, as Black Blooded make their way to the door of the Brutality GM.

Vivica hops off the back of Mr. Black's bike as he stops, and can be seen stabbing a knife into the door, pinning a piece of paper. As Black Blooded ride off, the camera zooms in on the paper, seeing the words written in a heavy, dripping red substance.*

We. Are. Coming.

ooc: I will of course go through the proper channels later, but that was too much fun to pass up.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Black Blooded ride into the building, scattering people every which way as they roll through looking for the GM Of Brutality. Finally, spotting a crewmember with a clipboard, Mr. Blood ride close to him, grabbing him by the back of his shirt as he stops his bike*

Mr. Blood: Look pissant, you know why we are here, you know who we are looking for, now where the hell is the man's office?

*The crewmember wets himself as he points a shaking finger farther down the hall*

Mr. Blood: *Laughing* That's a good boy, now run along.

*All 3 members of Black Blooded laugh as Mr. Blood starts his bike back up, dragging the petrified crewmember for another 10 feet before throwing him into a bunch of plastic trash cans grouped together, as Black Blooded make their way to the door of the Brutality GM.

Vivica hops off the back of Mr. Black's bike as he stops, and can be seen stabbing a knife into the door, pinning a piece of paper. As Black Blooded ride off, the camera zooms in on the paper, seeing the words written in a heavy, dripping red substance.*

We. Are. Coming.

ooc: I will of course go through the proper channels later, but that was too much fun to pass up.
    All I can say is; welcome aboard good sir! Great to have you on the cruise liner that is EWNCW

Black Ninja!
    Thunder: I'm digging..... digging.... digging... and the answer is that I am simply too much for you Jman.
    I can't wait, literally can't WAIT to face you to prove to you that you aren't as good as you think you are.
    Jman: Maybe you're right, Toomy, maybe I can't beat you. Thing is, winning your championship....beating you......that's preety much the only thing I haven't done. EWNCW is the only place I've yet to leave my mark on. I beat you, Mister EWNCW himself, I sure as hell leave my mark.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yes A return is exactly what I was getting at....Didnt try and hide it? Then why the Question marks? HEY THIS GUYS A GREAT BIG PHONIE! lmao
    Hahaha, I wanted to see if anyone called his name.

Until they do(or the return), it's going to stay ??? xD

BIG FAT PHONY!

Get better; TT. :P Can't have you being sick.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Maybe you're right, Toomy, maybe I can't beat you. Thing is, winning your championship....beating you......that's preety much the only thing I haven't done. EWNCW is the only place I've yet to leave my mark on. I beat you, Mister EWNCW himself, I sure as hell leave my mark.
    Thunder: You speak as if it's going to be a cakewalk for you here. You do realize that this is the pinnacle company? You're not going to waltz your way to winning anything here. If you're going to win something you're going to have to earn it. You're not going to be handed anything here Jman.
    You may have made it to the top of the small leagues, but this is the top, the cream of the crop. I'll hand it to you the day you make it to the top here. The day you win the prize, I'll be the first to congratulate you. But mark my words, you're not going to be beating me for this title.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hahaha, I wanted to see if anyone called his name.

Until they do(or the return), it's going to stay ??? xD

BIG FAT PHONY!

Get better; TT. :P Can't have you being sick.
    Thanks man! I'm fighting it best I can!