*The beeping of a heart monitor is heard, and a man is seen laying motionless in a bed. Nurses and Doctors are walkig around the area. A close up of the man is seen, is head is wrapped in bandages and his eyes are covered. His body is wrapped as well as the sheets are stained red from blood*

Nurse: How is our patient today Doctor?

Doctor: No changes, he seems to refuse to wake up. His vitals aren't to good either. It's like what ever he is facing in his mind is preventing him from waking up.

Nurse: But, he seems to be healing well, I don't get why he just doesn't wake up?

Doctor: Physically he is fine, his burns seemed to have healed well. There is some intense scaring though. Mentally, he seems to be in a different state. Like whatever it was that drove him to the burns, is keeping him trapped in his mind. I wish I could say more, but I am not qualified in this...

*The nurse looks down at the man and frowns*
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No need, it's in the roster thread here.
    I'll take some time tomorrow to update the character info thread in the batcave with any missing stuff. I think there's a few of the newer superstars info that needs putting in there, so I'll go through the thread tomorrow to update it
    Yea he's right,its been there since before War Games ,The whole profile with everything needed

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

DJ: That was a good match Ano, I almost had you nigga, you got lucky! All I know once this shit called War games is over, "The Ladies Man" will make a name for himself here even more, believe that!!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: That was a good match Ano, I almost had you nigga, you got lucky! All I know once this shit called War games is over, "The Ladies Man" will make a name for himself here even more, believe that!!
    Hanz Gruber: You know, if you would have been studying all my matches in War Games you could have picked up a few pointers on how to win a match. Hell you should have learned from your mistakes when facing me. You you have beat Ano Doom

OOC: great show eboy(and all others involved)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hanz Gruber: You know, if you would have been studying all my matches in War Games you could have picked up a few pointers on how to win a match. Hell you should have learned from your mistakes when facing me. You you have beat Ano Doom

DJ: Nigga was I even talking to you!? Why am I hearing you right now, please exit stage left!

OOC: Great show Eboy, loved the TBOZ vs Krysys match.

DJ: Nigga was I even talking to you!? Why am I hearing you right now, please exit stage left!

OOC: Great show Eboy, loved the TBOZ vs Krysys match.
    OOC: one of my you's should have been 'could'...my bad

Hanz: Hey, just trying to wake you up and you know, win a damn match

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ano Doom:The out of this world skills I was blessed with won me the match,If I was built to show gratitude I would thank you,but it would also show a sign of graciousness which is something to be abolished...So therefore either way it just can't happen. The Demon Cyborg rolls on,more of the same is to come.I welcome the next War Games.

Ano Doom:I think you should be realistic...I don't care who he could learn from nothing or no one will stop the Half Demon Half Beast. The Order continues to gain ground as I walk through everyone in my path.

OOC: one of my you's should have been 'could'...my bad

Hanz: Hey, just trying to wake you up and you know, win a damn match
    OOC: Figured that lol

DJ: Hold up, so you are trying to wake me up, I am alive and well nigga! Don't worry, my winning streak will start after war games is over!

???: All of you will be irrelavant when I make my debut. You all won't have to be in suspense for long. My time is coming...
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.