Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: My point exactly- it was my intention for my vernacular to be on par with yours.
    Shaz: Excuse me? But I don't find that comment humorous whatsoever. It just goes to show the level of IQ you homos have.

'The room shakes and hole burns through the ceiling and Ano Doom blasts through it,landing on the floor one knee,with a fist on his forehead,in his Trademark,"Ready for instructions" pose,then after a few seconds Ano Doom slowly rises,cracks his neck so severely you think its GOTTA be broken,as usual,then merely looks up at the damage to the roof.'

Ano Doom:It has begun,the hell with that Bill Eagle guy or whatever his name was...The Piledriver onto the chair was a significant sign of things to come...Violence...Bloodshed...Fury...Pain,Sufferin g,and The Utter Damnation of ALL JOY AND HAPPINESS...The Creators say it be so so I must make it happen...The Order shall rise.

OOC:That chair Piledriver was a nice touch it really fit Ano Doom well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dude, Shaz was not getting stale, you don't need to be worried about that!
    Fair enough mate, lol.

???: The bickering still persists, but what should I, or they, expect. For a while I blanked everything out, I became a cog of my own mind and the motions became my dance. Yet now, with recent events, I've been reawakened and either the darkness or the light shall cloak me. These voices whisper in my ear, they remind me of one name G.O.D. God. These voices shall make me powerful, and at the end of my career, I shall sit upon a throne made of the greats and have the legends bowing down to me.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Excuse me? But I don't find that comment humorous whatsoever. It just goes to show the level of IQ you homos have.
    Nathan: Homo? I beg your pardon, sir. I am not homo in any sense of the word, unless you refer to homo sapiens, which we all as humans are. And the comment wasn't to be humorous, but factual, rather. Canadians are far more intellectual than those who aren't.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    ???: The bickering still persists, but what should I, or they, expect. For a while I blanked everything out, I became a cog of my own mind and the motions became my dance. Yet now, with recent events, I've been reawakened and either the darkness or the light shall cloak me. These voices whisper in my ear, they remind me of one name G.O.D. God. These voices shall make me powerful, and at the end of my career, I shall sit upon a throne made of the greats and have the legends bowing down to me.
    Jman: You're, what, another bible basher?

OOC: I'm intrigued.........

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You are pathetic Tommy Thunder. You're a disgrace to the EWNCW universe. And the EWNCW universe are a disgrace to the world.
    Thunder: Pathetic? Me? You sure you're not referring to yourself there? The guy who's desperately trying to claim he's the best in the world, when he's actually nothing more than a small fish in a big pond?
    Or the guy who's dissing the EWNCW fans like some desperado trying to stay relevant?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: Homo? I beg your pardon, sir. I am not homo in any sense of the word, unless you refer to homo sapiens, which we all as humans are. And the comment wasn't to be humorous, but factual, rather. Canadians are far more intellectual than those who aren't.
    Shaz: No. I meant it. Homo. Homosexual. A homosexual is exactly what you Nathan, are. You Canadian people obviously have that leaf in your flag stuck in your brainless heads.

Black Ninja!
    Thunder: Pathetic? Me? You sure you're not referring to yourself there? The guy who's desperately trying to claim he's the best in the world, when he's actually nothing more than a small fish in a big pond?
    Or the guy who's dissing the EWNCW fans like some desperado trying to stay relevant?
    Jman: Credit where it's due, Tommy boy, you're owning that little shit.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Indeed, that is exactly what I stated. Yes, pathetic. Indeed, you. No, I'm not referring to myself. And I am the best in the world, you talentless fools don't understand that.