Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I agree Van! Let's not get stupid around here! That Hawk douchebag may be 2nd, but I am 1st mate. I am the best in the Ignition Division!
    Hawk: Van may have debuted dominate and you may be the 2nd best in the Ignition division, but I started off war games with a bang by stopping the debuting Ano Doom in his tracks. Whoever I face next WILL lose and I will get 3 more points. I will engulf the ignition division in Mayhem and walk out of the fire as the champion
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Van may have debuted dominate and you may be the 2nd best in the Ignition division, but I started off war games with a bang by stopping the debuting Ano Doom in his tracks. Whoever I face next WILL lose and I will get 3 more points. I will engulf the ignition division in Mayhem and walk out of the fire as the champion
    Shaz: Indeed you will Hawk. You'll walk out of the fire as the champion of failures. I don't see why you're getting so high about stopping Ano Doom in his tracks, not like he was a threat anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Shaz: Indeed you will Hawk. You'll walk out of the fire as the champion of failures. I don't see why you're getting so high about stopping Ano Doom in his tracks, not like he was a threat anyway!
    Van: For shame boo-boo 1 and boo-boo 2. You should know better by now. The Vanity is coming here to win like he does everywhere else. I'm sorry to say that it'll be at the expense of both of you too divas. Actually scratch that...I'm not sorry whatsoever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: For shame boo-boo 1 and boo-boo 2. You should know better by now. The Vanity is coming here to win like he does everywhere else. I'm sorry to say that it'll be at the expense of both of you too divas. Actually scratch that...I'm not sorry whatsoever.
    Shaz: Oh diddums. It's such a shame Van. You call me a diva, but then if we met in a match, your ass would be kicked. So what does that make you then huh?

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Oh diddums. It's such a shame Van. You call me a diva, but then if we met in a match, your ass would be kicked. So what does that make you then huh?
    Van: Seems you forgot the time I owned your ass in ICW. No if about it. I know I'm better than you, I've proven it before and I'll do it again. You aint got shit on me boy so keep trying to make yourself look big and maybe 1 of the idiots will fall for it.

Blog Entries
    Van: Seems you forgot the time I owned your ass in ICW. No if about it. I know I'm better than you, I've proven it before and I'll do it again. You aint got shit on me boy so keep trying to make yourself look big and maybe 1 of the idiots will fall for it.
    Shaz: Wait a sec- when the hell did I face you in ICW? Haha, you like talking bullshit don't ya? How can you own my ass in ICW in a match that never even took place? Jheeze! You must have aids or something! You see, you think that you're better than me. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and win War Games. Challenge me, and then we'll see who is better! Ha! This guy really thinks he is better than me? What world was he born in?! Jheeze!

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Wait a sec- when the hell did I face you in ICW? Haha, you like talking bullshit don't ya? How can you own my ass in ICW in a match that never even took place? Jheeze! You must have aids or something! You see, you think that you're better than me. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and win War Games. Challenge me, and then we'll see who is better! Ha! This guy really thinks he is better than me? What world was he born in?! Jheeze!

OOC: I've either mistaken you for Kryptonite or we did have the match because very early on I had a promo with you or him. (I used to get you 2 mixed up when you were both new.)

Van: Aids? Really? You have to rely on insults to try and win discussions? How pathetic. Please, do a few yo mama jokes too, I'm sure they'll prove how much of a talented wrestler you think you are. As for challenging you once I win? My dear boy, I wanted a bit of a difficulty when winning my first of many titles but I may just pick you now since you're in a desperate need of a reality check.

Blog Entries
    OOC: I've either mistaken you for Kryptonite or we did have the match because very early on I had a promo with you or him. (I used to get you 2 mixed up when you were both new.)

Van: Aids? Really? You have to rely on insults to try and win discussions? How pathetic. Please, do a few yo mama jokes too, I'm sure they'll prove how much of a talented wrestler you think you are. As for challenging you once I win? My dear boy, I wanted a bit of a difficulty when winning my first of many titles but I may just pick you now since you're in a desperate need of a reality check.
    OOC: Nope, never faced you EVER dude. Unfortunately.

Shaz: Oh so is this what it is huh? We need to try and win discussions?! How old are you?! Jheeze! You know what, everyone knows that I am indeed a talented wrestler. And this EWNCW Rage Ignition Championship proves it! So it you wanna claim that you are better than me and want a title shot, then climb up the ladder, go to the back of the line in the queue, and earn it. Oh you used that reality check line..AGAIN. This guy bores me.

Blog Entries
    OOC: Nope, never faced you EVER dude. Unfortunately.

Shaz: Oh so is this what it is huh? We need to try and win discussions?! How old are you?! Jheeze! You know what, everyone knows that I am indeed a talented wrestler. And this EWNCW Rage Ignition Championship proves it! So it you wanna claim that you are better than me and want a title shot, then climb up the ladder, go to the back of the line in the queue, and earn it. Oh you used that reality check line..AGAIN. This guy bores me.
    OOC: Well fuck that sucks. It must happen at least once! :'(

Van: Cute. You care what people think of you. I'm sure you're Tommy Thunder jr. Your first title proves fuck all a part from you can only get the job done at a lower level. I don't need to claim shit, I am 1 of the best. Once I'm done with the delusional failures in my league you may just be in my path to the top and then we'll see how long you last before tapping like a little bitch.

A reality check is what you will be receiving so why the fuck would I change my words for you. Fucking amateurs man...They get dumber every week.

Blog Entries
    OOC: Well fuck that sucks. It must happen at least once! :'(

Van: Cute. You care what people think of you. I'm sure you're Tommy Thunder jr. Your first title proves fuck all a part from you can only get the job done at a lower level. I don't need to claim shit, I am 1 of the best. Once I'm done with the delusional failures in my league you may just be in my path to the top and then we'll see how long you last before tapping like a little bitch.

A reality check is what you will be receiving so why the fuck would I change my words for you. Fucking amateurs man...They get dumber every week.
    OOC: I know right!

Shaz: Wow Van! I'm really impressed with you! You've just described yourself! You are indeed an amateur and you do indeed get dumber every week! And don't ever compare me to that piece of trash!