Andy Cannon: I think I proved to "Mr. Mayhem" who the better man was. Being in the 2nd match wasn't in my plans but I'm happy to be on the card. It's just more motivation to better myself.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to my man, TT for winning the EWNCW title!

Blog Entries
    And the ppv is up in it's entirety!!

Please give some feedback on this show, since a lot of work has gone into it from the whole creative team.
    Special credit needs to go to Grind for taking on a big bulk of work. Thanks a lot for that.
    Also thanks to Shaz for lending a hand with one match. Shaz will also be joining the creative team permanently from now on.

TBOZ, eboy, King and myself need to work out a few details regarding that big announcement (hence why it was delayed and not played out on the ppv), but as soon as we've done that, you'll hear it by the end of the week!

Now, I need to sleep lol!

But please do leave some feedback positive or negative on the show.
    What was your favorite match?
    Mark out moment?
    Best line of commentary?
    Whatever you can think of, let us know what you thought!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Worst match of the night? That jackass Ronaldo Romulus actually beat Kayden James? DAFUQ?! I want my money back!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Congratulations to my man, TT for winning the EWNCW title!
    Thanks man, appreciated. It's been a long year (actually, no it hasn't, but you know what I mean lol).

And for the record, I had no bearing on me winning the title. Ever since that incident nearly a year ago I refuse to book my own character, hence why Thunder is on Inferno. I leave the booking of Thunder entirely up to TBOZ and King to decide on, so I thank them for having me win the big one
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Amazing PPV. Stellar matches from everyone involved. MOTN and yes I am biased is the Gates of Hell. Truly brutal! And I did not see God's Grace doing the run, that was unexpected to say the least
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    A long time deserved win gfor mah boy Tommy Thunder!!! You earned it, boss!!!

Congrats to Shaz, Jones, Blacklist Royalty, Wells (amazing history by good ole Kash, and the match!!! Epic!!!), King, and K-Jam (that was my best writing effort of the night) for retaining.

But seriously, I read my eyes out for the Gates of Hell match. You call that match of the year? Match of the FREAKING Century!!!!!!

Abel ripped the side of the cage off??? Mah God that was aboslutely brutal!!!! And Slayde gave his heart and soul and was about to get a huge win!!! Thank you for that match!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man, appreciated. It's been a long year (actually, no it hasn't, but you know what I mean lol).

And for the record, I had no bearing on me winning the title. Ever since that incident nearly a year ago I refuse to book my own character, hence why Thunder is on Inferno. I leave the booking of Thunder entirely up to TBOZ and King to decide on, so I thank them for having me win the big one
    You know, that's the reason why I never wanted to be a creative member while managing a character of my own. I wouldn't really know how to book him without him either being pushed too much for pushed too far down.

Blog Entries
    TT now a 4 TIME 4 TIME 4 TIME WORLD CHAMPION! Congratulations to Tommy long time coming man. Amazing PPV. I love love love the Gates of Hell match. and *ahem*

HJ: Carlin, I promised I would be standing tall at the end of the match. I kept it. Now I'm keeping my other promise by dethroning you and Grind.

OOC: TBOZ man almost had it won, RONALDO!! I love that character! Everyone brought their A-game amazing show. Now onto No Guts, No Glory
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    A long time deserved win gfor mah boy Tommy Thunder!!! You earned it, boss!!!

Congrats to Shaz, Jones, Blacklist Royalty, Wells (amazing history by good ole Kash, and the match!!! Epic!!!), King, and K-Jam (that was my best writing effort of the night) for retaining.

But seriously, I read my eyes out for the Gates of Hell match. You call that match of the year? Match of the FREAKING Century!!!!!!

Abel ripped the side of the cage off??? Mah God that was aboslutely brutal!!!! And Slayde gave his heart and soul and was about to get a huge win!!! Thank you for that match!!!
    I hope people actually read that match and don't skim it. Zero put a whole hell of a lot of work into writing that. A few days worth of time I believe.
    Profile Retired