Page 111 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 40747
    Normal Member
    That's not fair tj u no me and matt elder both write matches aswell so don't try to make it sound like ur doin everything cos ur not, u might check everything but u don't write it all.

Quote Originally Posted by miz AWESOME View Post
    That's not fair tj u no me and matt elder both write matches aswell so don't try to make it sound like ur doin everything cos ur not, u might check everything but u don't write it all.
    Just for everybodys info Matt "the force" Elder hasn't wrote me a match that has been used yet.......! He does promos! You have given me 1 weeks worth of matches dude which I am very grateful of but ya know....! and you do know!

Anyway whatever.....!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets

Sorry dude but TJ 's right, ive done promos and sent a match to see if he thinks its ok nd good enough to write the matches, for which he his very grateful.

I think the point TJ is getting across (Tell me if im bein a knob TJ) is that for the past few weeks hes been trying to put the show together with some help from yourself, but writing a match is very differant to putting the show together and trying to build storylines which im sure we can both agree hes done a great job with, just as your matches have been great

If people want to get there characters over they need to take the time to do the promos to help build theyre charcter. We all enjoy this and enjoy reading it but if you want your character to develop you need to do more than fill in your name and moveset (this last paragraph wasnt aimed at you miz so please dont take offence)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    I also sent in my promo which WAS incorporated into my match so I am grateful!

As was mine.... I really hope we dont see anyflame wars in here its supposed to be fun
    Bastard........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Sorry dude but TJ 's right, ive done promos and sent a match to see if he thinks its ok nd good enough to write the matches, for which he his very grateful.

I think the point TJ is getting across (Tell me if im bein a knob TJ) is that for the past few weeks hes been trying to put the show together with some help from yourself, but writing a match is very differant to putting the show together and trying to build storylines which im sure we can both agree hes done a great job with, just as your matches have been great

If people want to get there characters over they need to take the time to do the promos to help build theyre charcter. We all enjoy this and enjoy reading it but if you want your character to develop you need to do more than fill in your name and moveset (this last paragraph wasnt aimed at you miz so please dont take offence)
    Yeah what he said lol! Thanks Force!

If i exploded on you Miz im sorry dude ive had a very hard few days... no excuse! But yeah im sorry!

No flame war shizzle on here i cant be arsed with that bollox!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

www.myspace.com/twinjets

You know what TJ I take it all back This is EWC let not all be friends and sing coomb by are me lord

lets settle this in a grudge match and thinking it should be taken to the extreme!lol
    Bastard........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    No flame war shizzle on here i cant be arsed with that bollox!
    WTF does that last part mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    WTF does that last part mean?
    Basically I cant be bothered becoming involved in such childish behaviour young sir....!

lol!

www.myspace.com/twinjets