Blog Entries
    Oooh mah goodness!!! That was a hell of a show!!! Congrats to everybody!

(More detailed opinion and IC banter when I'm back on the PC)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Keep in mind that we'll be starting work on the ppv tomorrow. Some of you might get promo requests. I prefer to keep tht sort of thing to a minimum on ppv's but some matches could do with the extra push so to speak. so keep an eye out in case you get a request, and if you do, then please send it back in ASAP.
    The ppv will go up on sunday. There will be no shows next week as we'll be taking a week off as usual, although, promo requests for the next set of shows will go out next week.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

When I finish work, I'll finally read Brutality and then the Supershow! Will post my thoughts later.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    If you haven't done so already, then why not have a read of last nights EWNCW Supershow!!
    Well worth a read and we'd appreciate any thoughts or feedback!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you haven't done so already, then why not have a read of last nights EWNCW Supershow!!
    Well worth a read and we'd appreciate any thoughts or feedback!
    Wow, great show. I just scanned through, but it was brilliant. Can't wait for Pain for Treasure
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Great Show Was Brutality and EwncW Supershow..Pain For Treasure will be Official!

IC as MD: I Will Win. The Fatal 4.
    I Will Win. The International Championship.
    And Will Be, The 2X InTernational Champion....Mark Of The Beast.

Pain And Punishment Will Be Felt . Just Show Me My Opponents!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Wow, great show. I just scanned through, but it was brilliant. Can't wait for Pain for Treasure
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Great Show Was Brutality and EwncW Supershow..Pain For Treasure will be Official!

IC as MD: I Will Win. The Fatal 4.
    I Will Win. The International Championship.
    And Will Be, The 2X InTernational Champion....Mark Of The Beast.

Pain And Punishment Will Be Felt . Just Show Me My Opponents!
    Thanks guys, much appreciated! We'll start working on Pain for Treasure tonight. Shouldn't be a problem to get it done by Sunday!

Both shows were brilliant as usual! Great job writers, bring on PFT!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Both shows were brilliant as usual! Great job writers, bring on PFT!
    Exactly, Pain For Treasure, here we come!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Unexpected that the EWNCW Blacklist champions and #1 contenders opened the show. Both promos smoothly fit, and in a slight turn of events, SoM had a heelish promo while JM started as heels but Carlin managed to work the crowd for them. Great match tonight and at Pain for Treasure, the specialty of the champs: ladder match.

Two Rage rivalries joined together, so the faces (Flash and King) team up against heels (Shaz and Arius) Good victory for the faces; will it be a sign for the Rage Ignition title to change hands? Who knows, but the rivalries were on fire, and now even more.

The Upstarts are enraged and want a shot at the New Assault Program, so does the Gates of Christ, so this sets a chance for Grant to make it a three way for the Internet Championships at PfT. Well done. With one of the Dimension brothers as ref, the contenders face, and while Sean got involved on his own way, he cut it straight in the middle until the match are over, when NAP attack The Upstarts. Nice match here, Heartbreaker and Mitch get a win that pushes up their momentum, but the champs get the last laugh. Interesting match to watch at PfT.

Two of the most hated (and best in IC) heels champs face off, as Ronaldo interrupts Strem! Awesome! The King gives us a chance to see something unexpected, Wells vs. King and McCoy vs. Romulus. Two great matches, and set up without the GM’s, which gives it a nice touch.

Time for the top dogs!! Seems that we’re getting a heel turn for Krysys, while Thunder has get under his skin and is playing mind games in the vintage TT fashion. TBOZ is freaking class, as always, and Seraphim is still confident in his chances, while remind the champ of not complaining with “Thunder being Thunder” (which I think it is). And then, BOOM! Nuclear warfare in form of an 8 man tag team match!!! Blockbuster main event!! Great!

Chris King looks confident despite the odds against him in a street fight with Shaz. The champ shows him this the hard way, with a vintage Shaz attack from behind. The champ looks strong and seems to have the edge this Sunday.

Mark Dimension does what he does best, and that’s destroying opponents in a gauntlet match. The first two fellas weren’t much of an opposition, but he was forced to pull his best tricks against BAM, making the International title a 4 way. You have to love this!

Fans favorites Trollin’ get a shot at the Blacklist Royalty for the Grand Championship. Go Trollin’!

Non title match between the Two Inferno Ignition champs Kazam and Jones; with Jo Ro on commentary… it couldn’t end in a different way, with Rose costing Jones the match. The rivalry is peaking, which is good, as the unification is needed. Hope Jo Ro gets involved in the rematch, so the belts can be unified. Good job by the three guys here.

Vintage Billy McCoy interview, he seems confident for tonight and PfT. Always good to have him around.

Short segment to set Bloodstone vs. Gruber at PfT, No bullshit and straight to business. I like it.

Trollin’ looked good but they took more than they could chew. The champs are strong!

Class match (as expected) between Billy and Ronaldo, but again Broc interferes costing Ronaldo the match. Broc looks strong, as he has been since his debut, and the loss could probably piss Ronaldo, and a pissed Ronaldo is more dangerous than usual, which I like. The problem with this is (IMHO) that Billy is looking weak for a long time, but you can’t push everybody at the same time. Hope he regroups and comes back.

Another vintage interview, this time with Wells, revealing a no-so well known side of him as a heartbreaker, as Erica Generica is moving with him. Could he become the competence for SAM and Jones? *wink, wink*

A rematch between the Muscled Mountain and fans fav Man with Vascular Arms made of Fallen Star, Kurwa! Istvan Gretzky is always great, and it delivered, with Mother Poland’s fav catch-as-catch-grapplers-can hero scoring the win, but Andy Amazing is not to be denied, as he attacks Red Hot laying him on the mat. I bet that Istvan is now mad, kurwa, and a mad Istvan is good for business. KURWA!

Cannon is on his own crusade against Lansdale, trying to save Hawk from the grasp of the Mouth of Manchester. He is so confident to issue an open challenge... and he gets Nightmare. Nice segment, as it furthers the Lansdale-Cannon-Hawk story, and gives Nightmare an impressive win and still Cannon looks good.

Hawk looks ambivalent in his small interview. Approved, it makes me wonder what decision will he take, and wait more
    anxiously for it (I smell a heel alignment for Hawk)

Once again another great match, as one can expect from King and Wells. A low blow decides the bout, giving momentum to the champ for his upcoming fatal 4 way bout, while Wells looks good but still, he came short again. Will he able to do it at PfT? We’ll see.

A moment everybody was waiting for: the contract signing for the unsanctioned match between Silver Cena and K-Jammin’. You’ve gotta love this, as it is gonna be a bloody brutal massacre. Strong words from Cena, and K-Jam has a stellar moment with “saving” a fan, but the momentum goes for the Rapping Hyena in the post signing brawl, but doesn’t mean K-Jam is out of this, he’ll probably be even more mad!. Get ready for a possible show stealer, BOIIIIIIIIII!!!

Wow, another great Brutality like main event, we’re gonna miss Vegas, as he’s doing top notch matches for our fav tag brand. JM, TT and seraphim co-existed pretty well, having in mind that there are two faces and a heel tag team, maybe because who were their opponents, but the same can be said from the other side. All had their moment in the match, but in the end JM prevailed with the assistance of Tommy and a magnificent SSP from Seraphim, before locking into the World Demise on Abel. The path of destruction is set; expect three great matches at PfT!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!