Page 2335 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 133518352235228523252333233423352336233723452385243528353335 ... LastLast
Results 23,341 to 23,350 of 40747
  1. #23341
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I've noticed i've missed you off the show. However i'll send you an interview to include as one of my fillers.
    IC: I think you should take Bloodstone off Rage seeing as he is nothing anymore. The fans don't like him, they love me. He is nothing, he no longer holds the Ignition Title. Might as well put him on Warzone, where he will become irrelevant, like his destiny holds for him.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  2. #23342
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: I think you should take Bloodstone off Rage seeing as he is nothing anymore. The fans don't like him, they love me. He is nothing, he no longer holds the Ignition Title. Might as well put him on Warzone, where he will become irrelevant, like his destiny holds for him.
    IC as Hanz: Bloodstone has more talent in his little pinky than you Wells- you're just a steroid freak with no real talent. Sit back and watch a master such as myself at work on the upcoming edition of Rage.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #23343
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Inferno and BWA promos sent in, time to relax and enjoy Rage, Warzone, Inferno & BWA. This can only be described as bumper weekend for EWNCW.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  4. #23344
    IC: EWNCW...you all know nothing of the demonic nature of hell. It is more painful then the slowest death possible, I was raised in the darkest places of hell and now my powers are beyond imaginable, and I am here to destroy your bodies, corrupt your minds and rip you all limb from limb and suck every bit of your soul out of you. The portal to hell to capture you all is coming, and I will send all of your worthless bodies there to live and suffer for eternity.

  5. #23345
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
    IC: EWNCW...you all know nothing of the demonic nature of hell. It is more painful then the slowest death possible, I was raised in the darkest places of hell and now my powers are beyond imaginable, and I am here to destroy your bodies, corrupt your minds and rip you all limb from limb and suck every bit of your soul out of you. The portal to hell to capture you all is coming, and I will send all of your worthless bodies there to live and suffer for eternity.
    IC: really your from hell? Raised by the devil? Did you happen to escape from the same mental ward as Freak Inc?

  6. #23346
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: really your from hell? Raised by the devil? Did you happen to escape from the same mental ward as Freak Inc?
    Slither: This sideshow isn't with us!



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  7. #23347
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Slither: This sideshow isn't with us!
    Twisted: Hmm Devil's Blood? Never had that before! Must have a taste

  8. #23348
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Twisted: Hmm Devil's Blood? Never had that before! Must have a taste
    IC: You two...yes, Freak Incorporated, I am most intrigued to delve into your souls and minds and see what lies you have been fed throughout your pitiful lives. You two are nothing but mental rejects not wanted on this world. Soon, you will know what hell really feels like, when I send you both there, to serve a lifetime of pain and suffering, in the fiery pits of hell!

  9. #23349
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,688
    Quote Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
    IC: You two...yes, Freak Incorporated, I am most intrigued to delve into your souls and minds and see what lies you have been fed throughout your pitiful lives. You two are nothing but mental rejects not wanted on this world. Soon, you will know what hell really feels like, when I send you both there, to serve a lifetime of pain and suffering, in the fiery pits of hell!
    Slither: NO! It's not Freak Incorporated! It's Freak Inc! Get it right!



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  10. #23350
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Slither: NO! It's not Freak Incorporated! It's Freak Inc! Get it right!
    IC: It does not matter of what nature your stupid little name is, you will both share the same fate, a one way ticket to Hell for eternity!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.