Turns in TNA - What do you think?

I for one have been impressed with the turns that have happened in TNA. I think they were done at the right time and don't remember any where the crowd didn't go along with it.

Looking back on it now, I would have liked to have seen Matt Hardy come in as a Face before, but that's all in the past now.

For the past few years though TNA have been doing alright in that department, what do you think?

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes it seems people are making turns far too often. Lately it has been very good like with Kazarian, I really want to see where this storyline goes. But other times like with Angle and Hardy it just seems like their making a turn too often.

Yeah I'm quite interested in where this AJ/Kazarian/Daniels storyline is gonna go. I reckon Bully Ray should turn face.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyYard View Post
    Yeah I'm quite interested in where this AJ/Kazarian/Daniels storyline is gonna go. I reckon Bully Ray should turn face.
    In time, but right now he is playing this role better than anyone could. Bully is showing everyone he can be a good singles wrestler.

I agree that they can turn wrestlers too frequently.

But the way they have turned wrestlers recently has really worked of them, it's been a nice transition to heel, or face.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I can't stand Bully Ray! So that means he is doing his job. There is no better heel around in any company at the moment. I want Bully Ray vs Devon for the TNA World Championship! Definitely good turns as of late though.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault View Post
    I can't stand Bully Ray! So that means he is doing his job. There is no better heel around in any company at the moment. I want Bully Ray vs Devon for the TNA World Championship! Definitely good turns as of late though.
    Hahaha yeah. I agree I can't stand Bully either, because he is doing such a good job at being this intimidating big bad bully. One of the best in the business at being a heel for sure. Great character.