Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Look at it this way Wrestlemania usually happens the last week/weekend of March or 1st weekend of April....

Let say the typical wrestling fan/family is either one drawing SSI or such which they would get their check a day or 2 after Mania or such or gets paid every 2 weeks or so....
    Most fans buy or already has plans to watch Wrestlemania.... Then with Lockdown being one of TNA's biggest PPVs most wrestling fans will buy it no matter, just cause of the match settings...
    First off, I just want to say I am coming at this as a friendly debate. I am a fan of TNA (only thing I really watch at the moment) but I am just offering my criticism.

My Counter Point: I am not saying that Lockdown is not going to be bought by fans who bought WM. However, it is very hard to deny that Lockdown could do much better (buy wise) in months that didn't have WM. Spending over $100 (USD) on wrestling is asking a lot for many people. I think WM, more than anything, will drive fans to the streams of Lockdown and Extreme Rules. Either way TNA is taking a unnecessary hit.

I believe Lockdown is going to be a great show this year but the time could be much better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    First off, I just want to say I am coming at this as a friendly debate. I am a fan of TNA (only thing I really watch at the moment) but I am just offering my criticism.

My Counter Point: I am not saying that Lockdown is not going to be bought by fans who bought WM. However, it is very hard to deny that Lockdown could do much better (buy wise) in months that didn't have WM. Spending over $100 (USD) on wrestling is asking a lot for many people. I think WM, more than anything, will drive fans to the streams of Lockdown and Extreme Rules. Either way TNA is taking a unnecessary hit.

I believe Lockdown is going to be a great show this year but the time could be much better.
    Only thing I will say the time frame is perfect 2 weeks between Mania and Lockdown seems reasonable to me.... Plus I'll add the Main Events for Lockdown with the World title and Lethal Lockdown match, seems to be two good reasons to buy the PPV!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The TNA fanboys i'd assume would buy it regardless. For the average wrasslin fan though it might be burnout, I dunno? We'll have to wait until the numbers come out. Me personally, i'm not really bothered cos' i'll be streaming both events!!
    Fixed it for you fella!! And so will i lol i would never everrrrrrr spend my money on a TNA ppv.

Blog Entries
    They should offer Lockdown on Free TV but it probably to late.... although would have to have ads and advertise the event a good month or 2 in advance...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???