Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Normal Member

Abyss / Brother. Insulting us?

Hey, is it me or is this whole Abyss / Brother thing an insult to the wrestling fans intelligence ?

We all know through common sense and if you aint got that, you've got access to the internet to know that Abyss is playing his brother

But how are the wrestling fans supposed to take this serious, buy into it? its not the first time a wrestling organization has insulted our intelligence.

What do you guys think?
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Blog Entries
    It just part of the story!!! Guess let it play out and we'll see....

In way it a insult but also it creativity with what to do with the Abyss character.... Maybe now that we got his brother Mr Joesph Parks, he can also find out what happen to Pope, Devon, RVD, and Doug Williams and a few others missing from TV???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    I honestly didn't know it was Abyss and I have seen him without a mask. The whole clean shave, well groomed hair and teeth threw me off.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    this type of thing has been done before so I don't see it that way. It's just part of the story and now we see how it works out.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

The same thought did go through my mind. But besides height, what is the difference between Abyss playing two characters and Foley playing 3 (or 4 if Mick is a character). It happens in wrestling and gives Abyss some depths to his overall character. Some people wanted him to comeback as the Monster with a James Mitchelle-like manager, but how long can we stand him destroying everybody? I am intrigued by this story line.

you are right...everything is insulting. movies, tv shows, wrestlers, omg i hate it...blah blah blah

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tnamaniac View Post
    you are right...everything is insulting. movies, tv shows, wrestlers, omg i hate it...blah blah blah
    lol, I think I have a new sig.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

i had no idea it was abyss...i wish i didnt know cuz now i wont enjoy the storyline...SAD day to be part of the iwc.

The back and forth between @typicalROHfan and Joseph Parks has been gold. Totally makes this angle worth it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The back and forth between @typicalROHfan and Joseph Parks has been gold. Totally makes this angle worth it.
    I'll second that.

https://twitter.com/#!/JOSEPHPARK_esq