Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: N7 Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Has anyone downloaded the From Ashes DLC? and how awesome is it having a Prothean in your squad?
    I downloaded it about a week ago but not had time to have a second play through yet. But isnt he meant to be a bit of a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    I downloaded it about a week ago but not had time to have a second play through yet. But isnt he meant to be a bit of a dick?

Yes he is and that is what is so great about him.

But I wouldn't say dick, I'd prefer 'victory no matter the cost' type.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Just completed my first playthrough and I can finally join in the discussion!!

FANTASTIC game. Yeah, I'm annoyed that we didn't get to know what the hell happened to all the characters (most of them die during the game i.e. Tali, Miranda, Legion), but I wanted to know what happened to the ones you didn't take with you at the end. Let;s hope the DLC helps out with that.

I loved it though, and I'm going to start my second playthrough right now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    yeah, but he is awesome both dialog-wise and combat-wise

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I wish I had the desire to play a second playthrough! Never been able too with any game.

I do like the idea of what ever choice I make though I live or Die from!

Any news guys from a potential update? also is Online good?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I wish I had the desire to play a second playthrough! Never been able too with any game.

I do like the idea of what ever choice I make though I live or Die from!

Any news guys from a potential update? also is Online good?
    I thought online was pretty good. This is coming from someone who hardly ever plays online. The only thing that is really known right now is that they are going to release an extended cut of the ending for free. It's not a reimagining or anything it's just going to add to the current adding to answer questions that a lot of people had. They said it was going to be in the summer. Also if you decide to play multiplayer they released a dlc pack for it too. Its called The Resurgence Pack and it's free. It gives you the chance to play as geth, betarians, a justicar, and a krogen battlemaster. It also has new weapons and maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just completed my first playthrough and I can finally join in the discussion!!

FANTASTIC game. Yeah, I'm annoyed that we didn't get to know what the hell happened to all the characters (most of them die during the game i.e. Tali, Miranda, Legion), but I wanted to know what happened to the ones you didn't take with you at the end. Let;s hope the DLC helps out with that.

I loved it though, and I'm going to start my second playthrough right now!
    You...allowed...Tali...to die?....YOU BASTARD!!!! Jk Lol
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I thought online was pretty good. This is coming from someone who hardly ever plays online. The only thing that is really known right now is that they are going to release an extended cut of the ending for free. It's not a reimagining or anything it's just going to add to the current adding to answer questions that a lot of people had. They said it was going to be in the summer. Also if you decide to play multiplayer they released a dlc pack for it too. Its called The Resurgence Pack and it's free. It gives you the chance to play as geth, betarians, a justicar, and a krogen battlemaster. It also has new weapons and maps.

Yeah same, I'm not really a big fan of online games.. But I will check it out and give it ago! and thanks man will download the Resurgence pack also.

That's good then.. glad they are doing an extended cut and look forward to seeing it.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    The Asari Justicar is the most awesome character in multiplayer.
    hardcore biotic ability paired with an assault rifle and the most awesome group shield ever.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post

You...allowed...Tali...to die?....YOU BASTARD!!!! Jk Lol
    It all happened so fast! I was gutted too
    funy thing is though, even though Tali died with me, who do you think featured in the romancing scene towards the end? Iup, Tali lol! Massive glitch there!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

For me Tali died in Mass Effect 2.. so did Jack! everyone else made it too the 3rd game though.

IWA:

HWA:

General: