Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: N7 Headquarters

They are doing a new option/ending where Shepard lives or something was what i heard.

But they also mentioned something about closure for fans. So we MIGHT find out what happens to the crew past and present.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    They are doing a new option/ending where Shepard lives or something was what i heard.

But they also mentioned something about closure for fans. So we MIGHT find out what happens to the crew past and present.
    I would be happy to find out what happens to the rest of the crew.
    don't care if Shepard lives, really it seems right for him to die.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I would be happy to find out what happens to the rest of the crew.
    don't care if Shepard lives, really it seems right for her to die.
    My thoughts exactly

Blog Entries
    My thoughts exactly
    I am however hoping that we get more games set in the Mass Effect Universe, There are tons of other stories that can be told there

I am however hoping that we get more games set in the Mass Effect Universe, There are tons of other stories that can be told there
    I doubt it will be in the next few years. Bioware rarely release more than 1 game a year, Dragon Age 3 is due out next year and their is strong talk of Jade Empire 2 set for 2014.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next time we see the Mass Effect Universe the next generation consoles would of been released for at least a year.

But if you cant wait there is still the decent book series, the good graphic novel series, the two mobile games and the new anime film coming out.

Plus they are now writing the script for the Mass Effect movie.

Blog Entries
    I doubt it will be in the next few years. Bioware rarely release more than 1 game a year, Dragon Age 3 is due out next year and their is strong talk of Jade Empire 2 set for 2014.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next time we see the Mass Effect Universe the next generation consoles would of been released for at least a year.

But if you cant wait there is still the decent book series, the good graphic novel series, the two mobile games and the new anime film coming out.

Plus they are now writing the script for the Mass Effect movie.
    Jade Empire 2 would kick ass.

Jade Empire 2 would kick ass.
    Its Bioware so yeah.

I think most fans would rather see a new Knights of the Old Republic single player game though.

Im not that bothered as long as Bioware make games i will buy them.

Blog Entries
    Its Bioware so yeah.

I think most fans would rather see a new Knights of the Old Republic single player game though.

Im not that bothered as long as Bioware make games i will buy them.
    I have wanted a KOTOR 3 since about 5 minutes after beating KOTOR 2 for the first time, so yeah (Hated the ending on KOTOR 2, BTW)

I own TOR, but my home computer crapped out, and I have to either get a new one or replace the motherboard (Custom job in a 5 year old laptop, not worth the time, money or effort) so I don't know if it is any good or not. I enjoyed WoW, so I figured I would give BioWare the benefit of the doubt (As a side note, anyone know a trick for getting TOR to work on XP? I can install it, but it won't load updates)

Of course, even if they just went back and gave the Baldur's Gate series the Dragon Age treatment, I would buy it, and probably play it entirely too often. As much as I love Mass Effect, I am still more partial to their fantasy offerings.

Well ive said it a few times before but Dragon Age is essentially Never Winter Nights on console. Baldurs Gate was also a great game back in the day.

I wasnt much of a fan of KOTR 2 as it was rushed, unfinished and wasnt made by Bioware.

I use to prefer the fantasy games also but Mass Effect and KOTR are better then any fantasy game i have ever played on.

Talking about Fantasy games you should pickup Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning its a decent game like a cross between Fable and God of War. But it lacks the charm of a Bioware game.

Blog Entries
    Well ive said it a few times before but Dragon Age is essentially Never Winter Nights on console. Baldurs Gate was also a great game back in the day.

I wasnt much of a fan of KOTR 2 as it was rushed, unfinished and wasnt made by Bioware.

I use to prefer the fantasy games also but Mass Effect and KOTR are better then any fantasy game i have ever played on.

Talking about Fantasy games you should pickup Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning its a decent game like a cross between Fable and God of War. But it lacks the charm of a Bioware game.
    Yeah, I played the demo of that one, still not entirely sure how I feel about it.