Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: N7 Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Who did you take with you at the end?
    I took Miranda and Garrus. As that was the romance I was doing at the time and Garrus is awesome. Preferred the Liara romance though, I mean damn, it was intense lol especially (to me) in the second game during the Lair of the Shadow Broker mission.

Who'd you take?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I took Miranda and Garrus. As that was the romance I was doing at the time and Garrus is awesome. Preferred the Liara romance though, I mean damn, it was intense lol especially (to me) in the second game during the Lair of the Shadow Broker mission.

Who'd you take?
    I still haven't played Lair of the Shadow Broker! I've just finished the Leviathan DLC though, was pretty good I thought.

I have to admit, I have a real soft spot for Tali! and I have no idea why haha
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I still haven't played Lair of the Shadow Broker! I've just finished the Leviathan DLC though, was pretty good I thought.

I have to admit, I have a real soft spot for Tali! and I have no idea why haha
    Tali is a good choice especially for the ME3 scene where they take back their home world. Deep moment was deep.

The Leviathan was fucking sweet, finally learn more about the damn Reapers. To think it was them who created them was....intense. Plus the way the mission plays out, with the professor, his daughter, looking for the clues and discovering the planet. Felt like a movie lol

Did you play the Citadel DLC? You must!!!!

Tali is a good choice especially for the ME3 scene where they take back their home world. Deep moment was deep.

The Leviathan was fucking sweet, finally learn more about the damn Reapers. To think it was them who created them was....intense. Plus the way the mission plays out, with the professor, his daughter, looking for the clues and discovering the planet. Felt like a movie lol

Did you play the Citadel DLC? You must!!!!
    The Citadel DLC was too sweet! Shepard getting back on his ship to find out his hamster was about to be chucked out had me in stitches. Plus, drunk Tali is always hilarious!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

The Citadel DLC was too sweet! Shepard getting back on his ship to find out his hamster was about to be chucked out had me in stitches. Plus, drunk Tali is always hilarious!
    The toothbrush scene was the one that had laughing like crazy! xD That was one powerful toothbrush.

The toothbrush scene was the one that had laughing like crazy! xD That was one powerful toothbrush.
    Same! Right I really can't be bothered to read every single page, so can you give me a quick run down on what everyone thought on the ending? I mean, I have an idea, but I just want to be sure!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Same! Right I really can't be bothered to read every single page, so can you give me a quick run down on what everyone thought on the ending? I mean, I have an idea, but I just want to be sure!
    Haven't read this thread page by page either but there was a thread prior to this one about ME3 spoilers, (not sure if got merged with this one) and in it reactions varied a lot. Some saw it coming, some were pissed and whatnot. Me, I finally got to see the extended version of the Killing the Reapers ending. Finally made it to the frigging 5,000 EMS. Never knew that playing online with other players raised the Galactic readiness of the game and thus raised the EMS till like a month ago so when I finally did that I got to see the extended cut of the endings (which you gotta download but it's free so yay!) and see the Shepard ending, I wanted to see since for-fucking-ever! So I wa content with the ending. It wasn't great but it definitely wasn't bad.

Haven't read this thread page by page either but there was a thread prior to this one about ME3 spoilers, (not sure if got merged with this one) and in it reactions varied a lot. Some saw it coming, some were pissed and whatnot. Me, I finally got to see the extended version of the Killing the Reapers ending. Finally made it to the frigging 5,000 EMS. Never knew that playing online with other players raised the Galactic readiness of the game and thus raised the EMS till like a month ago so when I finally did that I got to see the extended cut of the endings (which you gotta download but it's free so yay!) and see the Shepard ending, I wanted to see since for-fucking-ever! So I wa content with the ending. It wasn't great but it definitely wasn't bad.
    Ahh I see! I've got the Extended cut downloaded but I'm in the middle of ME2 at the moment, doing the Horizon mission on insanity is a real bitch. Have you heard about all of this indoctrination theory stuff? There's like a 2 hour video on youtube about it. It actually really makes sense, but I doubt it's what Bioware was going for.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries

Who'd you take?
    Last time I had male Engineer shep, and brought Jack and Miranda, mainly for the ending dialogue (and I love seeing collectors get raped by biotics)

as far as the ending, I rather enjoyed the extended, I think honestly they were in a place where they couldn't fully please anybody.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

I'm also fully aware that I just admitted to watching a 2 hour fan made documentary on Mass Effect...

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim