Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 735

Thread: N7 Headquarters

  1. #301
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't remember bronze being this hard. Like seriously.
    Bronze usually isn't, unless it's one of the new maps, but everything got a slight increase in difficulty


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  2. #302
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Bronze usually isn't, unless it's one of the new maps, but everything got a slight increase in difficulty
    Haven't tried the new maps yet.


    Slight my ass. Bronze feels more like silver.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #303
    I tried platinum difficulty on multiplayers !
    OMG ! that's relly hot !

    Bioware has really improved the multiplayers system, with a lot of new features, characters, weapons, etc....even weather !

    Bioware said that Omega DLC will be the biggest DLC since Mass Effect 1st DLC. 1200 MS Points. Can't wait for it and play the game as Aria

  4. #304
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    According to PS3Trophies.org the new Mass Effect game, ME4 possibly, will be set in the same universe as the other 3, but will be a completely new story with a new character that is "nothing like Shephard". Nothing earth shattering here, but its good to hear they're already talking about another installment.

  5. #305
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,752
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    According to PS3Trophies.org the new Mass Effect game, ME4 possibly, will be set in the same universe as the other 3, but will be a completely new story with a new character that is "nothing like Shephard". Nothing earth shattering here, but its good to hear they're already talking about another installment.
    Yeah I knew they were interested in expanding the series, but ME3 is the end of the Shepherd story.
    It'll be interesting to see where they go next and what story we'll get to experience next.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #306
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Just found out they released a new weapons pack for single player. Any of y'all have a go at them?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #307
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,752
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Just found out they released a new weapons pack for single player. Any of y'all have a go at them?
    Still not back online yet
    I'm hoping to be back by the end of the week. I'm going to be going on a mass downloading spree for all the ME content I've missed over the summer and to get my GR rating back up (since it'll likely be depleted by the time I'm back lol).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #308
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Still not back online yet
    I'm hoping to be back by the end of the week. I'm going to be going on a mass downloading spree for all the ME content I've missed over the summer and to get my GR rating back up (since it'll likely be depleted by the time I'm back lol).
    Hopefully you'll get it in time for the Omega DLC. Speaking of. Screenshots leaked recently

    FEMALE TURIAN!!!!

    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #309
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,752
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Hopefully you'll get it in time for the Omega DLC. Speaking of. Screenshots leaked recently

    FEMALE TURIAN!!!!

    That's what I'm hoping too, can't wait for that!

    COOOOOL!! Wonder why it's taken until now to introduce female Turians?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #310
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's what I'm hoping too, can't wait for that!

    COOOOOL!! Wonder why it's taken until now to introduce female Turians?
    Don't know. Guess we'll find out once Omega see's the light of day.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.