Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Completely forgot.

Hitman: Blood Money. Jesper Kyd makes amazing songs.

Tony hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 > Anything else, ever!

Out of an entire series of games with mostly excellent soundtracks, this is probably the single best song from them all. Really makes me want to play the game again now. (even if it's not the best FF)

And y'all know about the smooth jazz version of Godot's theme from Phoenix Wright, right? And how you're supposed to sync it up with Rainymood and everything? It's mad awesome.

Blog Entries
    WWE Day of Reckoning has the best soundtrack for a wrestling game IMO. Mass Effect 1 has the best all-round gaming soundtrack.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Shit! Are we talking original soundtracks here or collections of songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Shit! Are we talking original soundtracks here or collections of songs?
    Either or, I guess. If it's good, it's good.

As far as song collections go, I'd agree with THPS 1* and 2. Also the third game, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Vice City and the second Guitar Hero.

I mean, I wouldn't actually sit down and listen to any of those soundtracks, but they do fit in well with the games.

* - the original soundtrack had better be in the remake, or by jove I'm gonna........ have to make an ipod playlist to listen to while I play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Either or, I guess. If it's good, it's good.

As far as song collections go, I'd agree with THPS 1* and 2. Also the third game, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Vice City and the second Guitar Hero.

I mean, I wouldn't actually sit down and listen to any of those soundtracks, but they do fit in well with the games.

* - the original soundtrack had better be in the remake, or by jove I'm gonna........ have to make an ipod playlist to listen to while I play it
    Funnily enough I was feeling a bit of nostalgia for those games the other day. So i went through youtube and watched all the songs videos!

I know what you mean man, I'll probably do the same thing. Did you every play the re-release of Crazy Taxi that came out on XBLA/PSN a while ago? Without the Offspring and Bad Religion that game was a shell of it's former self. Strange how that works ain't it?

Blog Entries
    SVR 07 has the best of any game I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    NBA 2K12 has the worst soundtrack I have ever heard. It's a shame that they have Basketball by Kurtis Blow on there. It's just so bad, it hurts.
    While that song may not be the best, there are some pretty good songs on that, like Found a New Low, or Now's my Time, but yes, overall it sucks. That damn Curtis Blow song gets stuck in my head so fucking badly.

Splatterhouse

Resident Evil 2
    Profile Retired

Resident Evil has a good soundtrack to set a feeling on the game. RE2 has the best example!

Another game that fits the bill is LIMBO. If you never played LIMBO, you will be freaked out by the environment.

#REAL!