View Poll Results: What was the best match from Impact 3-8-12?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eric Young and ODB vs Gail Kim and Madison Rayne Knockout Tag title

    1 4.76%
  • Zema Ion vs Austin Aries X Divison title match

    10 47.62%
  • Bobby Roode vs Bully Ray

    5 23.81%
  • Robbie E and Robbie T vs Crimson and Matt Morgan

    0 0%
  • Gunner and Kurt Angle vs Garrett Bischoff and Jeff Hardy

    5 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Best match from Impact 3-8-12

    What was the best match from Impact 3-8-12???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #2
    Zema Ion vs Austin Aries X Divison title match was the best also the main event was good too.For the first time i liked Garrett, i don't know why.Maybe Hardy,Angle and Gunner made him look good




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,339
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm stuck between the 1st 3 matches... but siding with the X division title match....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #4
    If you ignore the Two Robbies vs Crimson Blueprint (yeah I did just make those names up) every match was 'best' in it's own way. EY and the girls was laugh out loud funny, Zema and A double are always good, Bully vs Roode was a slugfest and the main event was really entertaining too. In the end I voted for the main event just 'cos I really like Garrett's in ring style...even if he is a bit green.


    Divas to believe in.

  5. #5
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    The only thing they got going is the X-Division and Knockout division only

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Zema Ion vs Austin Aries X Divison title match was the best also the main event was good too.For the first time i liked Garrett, i don't know why.Maybe Hardy,Angle and Gunner made him look good
    Yea.. For some reason, Garret is beginning to grow on me.. It kinda reminds me of when I thought pushing Bully Ray was dumb; look at him now!
    The fact that Garrett is Bischoff's son, gives them so much to work with storyline wise. He needs to learn how to cut promos the way his father does. Bischoff is one of the most entertaining characters ever, and he isn't even a wrestler. Garrett grew up around all the greats; hopefully he learned a thing or two. He still seems to be a little shy on the mic, and he probably feels somewhat intimidated by the fans, cuz a ton of marks still believe Bischoff killed WCW. I Hope he pulls through, and develops his character to a great extent.

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,339
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    If you ignore the Two Robbies vs Crimson Blueprint (yeah I did just make those names up) every match was 'best' in it's own way. EY and the girls was laugh out loud funny, Zema and A double are always good, Bully vs Roode was a slugfest and the main event was really entertaining too. In the end I voted for the main event just 'cos I really like Garrett's in ring style...even if he is a bit green.
    Yeah the comedy in the KO tag match wit Eric Young plus the mix of wrestling with ODB/Gail/Madison.... What made that match one of my favorites...
    The X Division match... it turning into who can play dirtier and show the other up.... I actually see Aries forming a group or team with Ion after their Victory road match...
    Bully Ray vs Bobby Roode was great... Bully had Roode worried, has him worried... I can actually see Bully turning face of sort... then you threw James Storm into the mix superkicking Roode...
    Tag match I just wasn't into it.... but they could build a TV title feud if they are smart enough with Morgan and Crimson... Maybe give Morgan the belt 1st and then have Crimson continue his singles match undefeated streak..
    I guess the thing that made me dislike the Main Event was Garrett..... He has potential, but he just don't belong in a main event spot or match.. Elsewhere they doing a great job building the Hardy/Angle feud..... In which I hope they have a single match at Lockdown, which would and could be Gold inside of the cage!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,339
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Yea.. For some reason, Garret is beginning to grow on me.. It kinda reminds me of when I thought pushing Bully Ray was dumb; look at him now!
    The fact that Garrett is Bischoff's son, gives them so much to work with storyline wise. He needs to learn how to cut promos the way his father does. Bischoff is one of the most entertaining characters ever, and he isn't even a wrestler. Garrett grew up around all the greats; hopefully he learned a thing or two. He still seems to be a little shy on the mic, and he probably feels somewhat intimidated by the fans, cuz a ton of marks still believe Bischoff killed WCW. I Hope he pulls through, and develops his character to a great extent.
    I just wish they will turn Garrett have him join up with father and want to take over TNA.... or something..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,734
    At the moment, anything with Bully Ray is awesome!

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Austin Aries vs Zima Ion was good, but Bully Ray vs Bobby Roode was brilliant!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.