Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Both, Cena's and Rock's concert sucked in that it's been done to death already. It's like beating a dead horse with a stick.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I'll be glad when April 2nd gets here because this fued tanked pretty much when it started.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfVirtue View Post
    I'll be glad when April 2nd gets here because this fued tanked pretty much when it started.
    Finally the Truth is back in this thread.

Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Finally the Truth is back in this thread.
    I mean, it is what it is. The most interesting buildup for WM IMHO is Punk/Jericho. Wow, they only spend 5 minutes every other week talking about? No way! How can it be so interesting then?! What's that? They say different things each time? No, no, surely not!

And, am I the only one that thinks it's complete bullshit that they say this is the biggest match ever and all this crap? Ugh.... Ok, so, I know you don't have to be a great WRESTLER to be good in this business. But I mean, COME ON!? You don't tout a match as the greatest match ever, if it's going to be as predictable and shoddy as this one. Hmm, lets see... Stupid gimmick elbow vs. stupid gimmick fist drop. Modified Fireman's carry vs. modified side slam. shoulder block vs. spit slap. I would say the list could go on and on, but once you fill out the five moves of doom you're pretty much done, because there's nothing left! Oh wait, advantage ROCK, I forgot about his DDT, that's move 6 for him!

I love both of these guys, don't get me wrong. Rock is one of the greatest ever, and you can't deny Cena's success in the WWE, no matter how hard the pill is to swallow. But, for as much as I loved Hulk Hogan as a wee lil tot, I never made the false assumption that he was a great WRESTLER. Except for when I was 3 years old, because the BODY SLAM was the most devastating move in all of wrestling, and there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to kick out of the flying Leg Drop, because it damn near took your head off!(lol).

As much as Cena slams the Rock for "via satellite", I wish everything about this fued was via satellite, maybe then they could get it right, be a little more interesting and not bore me to death. Just my opinions, but I can't' wait til April 2nd, because I still won't care who wins this match, and maybe then I won't have to hear about it so much.

Blog Entries
    What feud? Oh, you mean the Rocky/Cena kindergarten roundup thing they have going. OK, whatever floats your boat I guess. Personally I feel as if the 'E has really dropped the ball on this one, they had alot to work with, and the best they can do is a twitter war of words and a "concert" that any elementary school kid could do. Really disappointing thus far.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Does anyone knows if is true they hate each other backstage???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    The dirtsheets claim their is some real tension rising between the two which I don't buy into.
    I wonder because if is true could be awkward working a match with someone you don't like even them being porfessionals, I mean is perfect for promos but the actual match is something different

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I wonder because if is true could be awkward working a match with someone you don't like even them being porfessionals, I mean is perfect for promos but the actual match is something different
    Well figure it this way. If there is true animosity, something more than just dislike, there is a good chance we might see stiff shots at Mania. I doubt it though. I think the period of time where they generally hated/greatly disliked one another, was before The Rock came back. If anything now, it's probably just a little dislike imo