Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    Normal Member Rebel Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Apex of Existence
    Posts
    272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Cena/Rock: The Concert?

    Just watching the promos for this "event" is making my skin crawl & my stomach nauseous. With the WWE stating that there will be no physical contact between Cena & The Rock before WM, will this be what we are forced to put up with until then?? What do you guys think about the upcoming concert on RAW??
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!


  2. #2
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    Just watching the promos for this "event" is making my skin crawl & my stomach nauseous. With the WWE stating that there will be no physical contact between Cena & The Rock before WM, will this be what we are forced to put up with until then?? What do you guys think about the upcoming concert on RAW??

    I for one am looking forward to seeing what they do
     

  3. #3
    Normal Member Rebel Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Apex of Existence
    Posts
    272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I for one am looking forward to seeing what they do
    I want to see what they do as well, I am mostly worried about the execution of it all. Could be one giant clusterfuck....
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!


  4. #4
    It really depends.

    If Cena goes Dr of Thuganomics, it will be good

    As for the Rock, if anyone doubts the entertainment of his concerts, you need to see his concert at Arco Arena Sacramento Ca. It is my favorite promo of all time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bD...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 03-10-2012 at 12:00 AM.



  5. #5
    It should be interesting, I am kinda excited to see how it plays out.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #6
    I know some fans may be interested in this but in my opinion this is wrestling not american idol I think they should go and kick some asses so I'll only read the spoilers this time, I'm no trying to ofend anybody it's just the way I see it


    THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    552
    I enjoyed the raps Cena did early in his career, and The Rock Concerts leading up to WM 19 were classic..I am definatly looking foward to this.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

  8. #8
    They did this with Cena and Jericho before the latter left the first time (2005). With Jericho performing with Fozzy and Cena with Freddie Foxx & Trademarc (Chain Gang). The problem with this is the live audience, especially nowadays because Cena's going to get chewed up. While fans cheered Cena back then because it was during the infancy of his title run, their response to his performance was still lukewarm. So it can either be really embarrassing or the drama could add more to the feud.
    Last edited by Jayoholic; 03-10-2012 at 05:28 AM.

  9. #9
    As long as Cena has some good rhymes about the Rock and The Rock gives us the "Rock Appreciation Night" music, should be awesome!
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

  10. #10
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    I know some fans may be interested in this but in my opinion this is wrestling not american idol I think they should go and kick some asses so I'll only read the spoilers this time, I'm no trying to ofend anybody it's just the way I see it
    I agree, and you just hit the nail on the head with this post.



    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.