The Monday night delight.

Now I know there's some iwc dispute over jomo. Some say he sucks and some say he's great. I side with the latter. I see him as a great talent and one of the best all around athletes the e had. In my eyes he had an unlimited upside. I honestly expected him back by now. My thought was that he wouldn't want to miss the big mania pay day. But he's still not back. From what I hear, despite his treatment of trish and his somewhat bad attitude that he had and the whole Melina problem, that the door is left open for a return. My question is when and how would he come back if at all? Now that the main supers are not in the title hunt I think right after mania would be good for a return. With cena and orton not in the title pictures I think he could fit in the main event scene nicely as a heel. He would have to adjust his move set a bit though. I know a lot of people hate his mic work but I don't think he was ever givenenough mic time to develope. So what does the iwc think about a jomo return?

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Now I know there's some iwc dispute over jomo. Some say he sucks and some say he's great. I side with the latter. I see him as a great talent and one of the best all around athletes the e had. In my eyes he had an unlimited upside. I honestly expected him back by now. My thought was that he wouldn't want to miss the big mania pay day. But he's still not back. From what I hear, despite his treatment of trish and his somewhat bad attitude that he had and the whole Melina problem, that the door is left open for a return. My question is when and how would he come back if at all? Now that the main supers are not in the title hunt I think right after mania would be good for a return. With cena and orton not in the title pictures I think he could fit in the main event scene nicely as a heel. He would have to adjust his move set a bit though. I know a lot of people hate his mic work but I don't think he was ever givenenough mic time to develope. So what does the iwc think about a jomo return?
    I never had a problem with JoMo. He was a very creative guy in the ring and was decent on the mic. He was on a good roll til the Trish thing. As to when he'll return is a good question. Maybe in a year.(IMO)