Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    lets give hornswoggle the chucky gimmick, it could really work lol, and make mcintyre freddy kruger, he has similar factions haha

Many of the characters I mentioned were only for a joke. Robin Hood, Dracula etc.. But I think the debut of a new wrestler using the costume and power of the character could work. The release of a new big film. TNA use the character, he has a big push, goes on a winning streak, or interferes in matches etc... Then the mask is removed, and a new star is born.

Gimmicky sure, but we all loved it back in the day, when everyone had a gimmick. Not many now have one, and to have a well know movie character appear may work. Something like The Muppet's or Simpson wouldn't I know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Many of the characters I mentioned were only for a joke. Robin Hood, Dracula etc.. But I think the debut of a new wrestler using the costume and power of the character could work. The release of a new big film. TNA use the character, he has a big push, goes on a winning streak, or interferes in matches etc... Then the mask is removed, and a new star is born.

Gimmicky sure, but we all loved it back in the day, when everyone had a gimmick. Not many now have one, and to have a well know movie character appear may work. Something like The Muppet's or Simpson wouldn't I know
    Actually Dracula has already been done!!!!
    Gangrel
    Vamprio
    Kevin Thron
    Judas Massia
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Actually Dracula has already been done!!!!
    Gangrel
    Vamprio
    Kevin Thron
    Judas Massia
    Yeah you're right, damm you know you wrestling mate.