Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    You must have forgotten his Drew Carry induction. :P
    That was out of character as the Hall of Fame is to a point..... so invalid point....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    He looks incredibly different from the character he portrays as Abyss. He looks like an actual businessman! Kinda stupid idea they have though, having him play his brother. We're never going to see him and his brother together, or they might go with the idea of a split personality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I've always said that abyss, while an extremely talented individual, is a poor company's Kane. I haven't kept up with tna at all in over a year now so I can't comment too much on this, but didn't they already do the split personality gimmick with black reign (goldust)? In either case character developement is always a good thing so maybe this will freshen up abyss. The last bit of "progress" I've seen from the character is when hogan gave him his magical HoF ring. Which would have been compelling in the 80s but I digress..
    ABYSS is TNA's best "Character" everything he has been through from his relationship with father James Mitchell to his Thearpy and Shock Treatment to being the nervous monster reawoke by Hulk Hogan, minipulated by Hulkamania into turning heel, once all that was done. ABYSS had the time to become enlightened by Sun Szu.
    Thats what has made ABYSS so successful the fact his gimmick has never just been he's a monster. or like Kane he's a monster who likes fire and ambulances IMO ABYSS > Kane.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Actually very different.... Kane was never made to be anything other then a monster, well a monster with a heart if you include the Lita marriage..

Wrong Kane never went to be a suit and tie kind of guy!!!!
    Maybe something like the the Mankind/Corporate Foley, but no where like Kane!!!

u know i was joking right?