Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA -WCW and WWE

Hmm this is a thinker. Let's imagine Vince didn't buy WCW. Let's imagine some consortium or business group bought WCW. Do you think TNA would have formed. If so how big do you think TNA would be right now?

Blog Entries
    I don't think TNA would have formed. Jeff Jarrett was the one who came up with the idea of creating the TNA company, but if WCW hadn't gone under, he would have stayed with them.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    TNA wud have never born....

depending on who bought wcw and how it was run really answers this question. if someone decent came in, with wrestling knowledge, then i think tna wouldve still been formed because they would've fired jarrett's as asap and no one is dumb enough to hire him, which is why his daddy had to make him his own company.

ok this one is easy. TNA would have formed only would go under the WCW brand instead of TNA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1tude View Post
    ok this one is easy. TNA would have formed only would go under the WCW brand instead of TNA.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

If WCW was still around there definitely woundn't be a TNA....

Blog Entries
    I would have liked to see if WCW could have recovered from the joke they became at the end. Jarrett wouldn't necessarily have stayed with them, he bounced between WWE and WCW several times. Jarrett used the NWA as a leg up for his own company and would have started a promotion anyway in the long run, although it would have been a smaller affair

Blog Entries
    Have to agree with Robstar. I think Jarrett would have went off on his own to make his own company, but it wouldn't be as big as it is. I think it would be the size of ROH maybe.

Doubtful TNA would have begun Jarrett said himself he formed TNA to give more guys a place to show there talents if there is only one wrestling company only so many get a shot with multiple companies guys get to choose.