Blog Entries

NBA 2K12 My Player

Alright, this is basically going to e a rip off of Sully's madden stories except using My Player in NBA 2K12. For those of you who have considered getting NBA2K12 and haven't, I strongly recommend it, as it is an excellent game.

Now, on topic, I'll give you the basic run down of My Player's career thus far.

Broc Flucker was drafted by the Indiana Pacers with the 15th selection in the draft, not for too long though, he played 20 games in Indiana before being traded to the New York Knicks. After about 20 more games Broc was the starting Shooting Guard for the Knicks. Broc won the NBA scoring title that year, and the Knicks made the playoffs as the 5th seed. They ended up winning the NBA Finals against the Mavericks in a 6 game series. Flucker was the Finals MVP, and finished in 2nd for league MVP.

Moving forward to next year, Flucker was traded to the Golden State Warriors, and started for them at Shooting Guard, the Warriors traded Monta Ellis to the Knick to acquire Flucker.

There's about 10 games left in the regular season as Flucker is currently in first for the MVP, and another scoring title. which also has helped the Warriors as they are in 1st place record wise in the West.

After every game I'll be giving a summary of it here in this thread, so stay tuned..... or just don't care about it all, but either way, I'll be putting all of my events in My Player in this thread.

I left of leading the series 3-1 against the Hawks in the Semi-Conference game. I'll come back to it another day though, because right now I'm dedicated to MLB 12 The Show.

As far as that goes, it may not have a feature like My Player in NBA 2k12, but the Road to Glory mode isn't bad. I was traded from Altoona (Pirates) to Thunder (Yankees). Not really happy, but I guess I should consider it a good thing if I was traded to the Yankees.

As far as my Franchise with the Pirates goes, I've kinda done things unfairly for my first season. I bought Derek Jeter off the Yankees, and made myself the starting pitcher (Beast in all skills) and made McCuttchen, Garret Jones, and Jeter all beast hitters.

This new section is AWESOME by the way.

Thanks for getting it in here guys!

The only basketball game worth a damn is NBA Jam BOOOOMSHAKALAKA!!

I do like these single player career modes, all sports games seem to be featuring these days though!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The only basketball game worth a damn is NBA Jam BOOOOMSHAKALAKA!!

I do like these single player career modes, all sports games seem to be featuring these days though!
    Yeah, that's my favorite part of any game when it's put in correctly.

Like NBA2K12 does such an awesome job with the My Player feature, unlike Madden does with its Superstar mode. In 2K12 you get things like endorsements, press conferences, and really just a lot better feel for the game. You don't just start when you start the game, you actually have to earn it with in game play, which makes it a lot more realistic.

Blog Entries
    Update- with 5 games left in the season, The Warriors were going up against the Thunder. Broc Flucker was having a great game up to the beginning of the third quarter, 22 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists. It looked I might have been heading for a triple double, unfortunately Flucker went down early in the third with Back Spasms. He'll be playing through it in the next game, but he won't be at full heath going into the playoffs.

The Warriors ended up losing 110- 91 btw.