Assassin's Creed III

YAY!! A Video Game section!! FINALLY!!

So if you wade past all the hype for ME3 this week you might of seen some of the reveal for the new Assassin Creed.

Finally they've moved away from Altair and Ezio, while their arcs have been enjoyable, the familliarity had started to set in, and that wasn't good. With this new game though we have a badass looking new protaganist. Instead of the patented hidden blade, the native American has a tomahawk to crack skulls with. We're swapping the ancient holy land and renaissance Europe for colonial America during the revolution. Interesting setting most definately... Oh look the British are the bad guys!

Well I don't know about you guys but i'm pretty psyched. Your thoughts and opinions on this new game, and the series as a whole please?

it looks interesting to say the least. I just hope they don't fade to far away from what made the previous games so great.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Black Ninja!
    The fact that Ubisoft is willing to go this far off the beaten path setting wise is kinda awesome.

I can't wait for this.

BTW, thanks to Frank and our awesome mods for giving us a video game section.

Agreed on both accounts Jman. The gamer in me is thrilled to be in this section. Thanks Frank!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

It's about goddamn time someone made a game about the American Revolution.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

This game looks so amazing! I'm really going to miss Altair and Ezio though. They both had very saddening deaths.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Can't wait for this!
    What I find great about Asassin's Creed is that each time they make a new game, they can set it literally anywhere they want in any period of time in any country they want. That's how diverse it is!
    I'm yet to finish playing Revelations, but I love the series so far, and this new installment should be interesting!

Oh, and Altair > Ezio
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't wait for this!
    What I find great about Asassin's Creed is that each time they make a new game, they can set it literally anywhere they want in any period of time in any country they want. That's how diverse it is!
    I'm yet to finish playing Revelations, but I love the series so far, and this new installment should be interesting!

Oh, and Altair > Ezio
    True that!!

The way the the whole story is set up there are infinite possibilities!

Also agree with you that Altair > Ezio. It took me a while to warm to Ezio, but I thought Atair was an ice cold badass, right off the bat

Looks good man! Love the series! Haven't got Revelations at the moment but i will get it..

This new guy look's sick aswell..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.