Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Attempting to broaden your fanbase by simply relying on tv? Sounds like a roadmap to obscurity to me. But you know what would happen if they did take it on the road - those 'loyal' Impact Zone fans would take offense to 'their' product being whored out to fans from *gasp!* out of state and quickly rebel against TNA.
    I can hear them now. "TNA sold out!"

  2. #72
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If there's anyone that knows anything about a constant flow of shit, it's most certainly the fans of the Impact Zone.

    No, but seriously, they're some of the finest white trash that Florida's trailer parks have to offer. They'd all make for a dynamite episode of COPS.
    As a Florida native who can't wait to get the fuck out. This is 100% true
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really think this thread should be re-titled My Little Issue With Impact Zone Fans. We don't want to come off as anti-everything-TNA. Well I don't. We can't afford to lose the 6 TNA fans visiting this site.

    I denounce this witch hunt!
    It was 9 one day!

  4. #74
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I can hear them now. "TNA sold out!"
    Of course they sold out. xD



  5. #75
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Or fire all has beens. Can free up a lot of needed money that way.
    What and focus on the younger, more cool and relevant homegrown stars that can wrestle to an acceptable level? Nah, that would never work.... Just ask hogan or flair or foley or raven or bischoff or.....
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  6. #76
    I bet Dixie is banking on the ratings uptick of having talent actually die of natural causes on an episode of Impact. It's the only way her decisions make any kind of acute business sense. Russo and her have an angle tucked away for when Rick finally does his last "Wooooooooooo!" in the Impact Zone (it involves Hogan throwing his back out trying to be a pallbearer, and a eulogy from the mouth of Mr. Socko).


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #77
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I bet Dixie is banking on the ratings uptick of having talent actually die of natural causes on an episode of Impact. It's the only way her decisions make any kind of acute business sense. Russo and her have an angle tucked away for when Rick finally does his last "Wooooooooooo!" in the Impact Zone (it involves Hogan throwing his back out trying to be a pallbearer, and a eulogy from the mouth of Mr. Socko).
    Oh that's why they're there!... It all becomes clear. Might get a 2.0 for that... Might.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  8. #78
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    What and focus on the younger, more cool and relevant homegrown stars that can wrestle to an acceptable level? Nah, that would never work.... Just ask hogan or flair or foley or raven or bischoff or.....
    Yeah I know. Shame on me for wanting TNA to prepare for the future.

    I never learn
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #79
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah I know. Shame on me for wanting TNA to prepare for the future.

    I never learn
    There's no shame in wanting WWE's only "competior" to be better than they are. The shame would be in thinking it will happen.

    I can't believe theres actually people out there that don't mind these guys running the show. I know there were a lot of factors but bisch and Russo effectively killed a far more mighty company than TNA.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Of course they sold out. xD
    They have never sold out. Not one event was ever filled to capacity without free tickets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.