Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best opening to TNA I've seen in a long time ....

Okay. I really got a kick out of the 10/28/10 TNA Impact opening when the knockouts had their little brawl backstage and brung it out to the ring. That is ten times better than the stuff WWE presents with their divas and I'm PRO WWE. Loved it. The addition of Ric Flair made it all the more entertaining.

Thoughts?
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

I was flipping channels as I dont usually watch TNA, and yeah it got me watching the whole show tbh.

Fresh Member
    Yeah,TNA is rollin now.The KnockedUp division has replenished its ranks(still miss Kong&ODB)and they wrestle.Berchill(Winter)is gunna be good there,Sarita is my wife,and from now on,anybody that bags on Lacy will have to answer to me!

tonights impact was a solid show...it had some of what clean finishes and cheating between the opponents and not random people....good show i hope they keep it going like this i am pretty sure all matches were over 5 minutes long...

Banned
    AHAHAHA LACEY IS TRAINING MISS TESSMACHER!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!.... but with the opening... i couldn't take my eyes off mickie!!

Loved it. WWE is like an old stale wrestler that thinks it has all the answers, while TNA is that young punk who is coming in and showing disrespect and getting the talk.

I mean wow... they bash Jersey Shore... NFL... WWE.. I forgot what else I heard them bash.

I'm glad they're at least attemping to use the KO's, but I couldn't help using those 15 minutes to go do something else. Everyone looked good, I'll give them that, but it just couldn't hold my attention. Just my thoughts. *shrug*

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    has anyone realised that all the talented divas are now in TNA? Tara, Mickie, and Winter (Katie Lea). Anyone surprised by the fact that Lita wants to return to wrestling and WWE seems to be interested? I think it's more the fact vince really sees the competition, and is bringing back former divas that were talented and actually drew ratings.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    has anyone realised that all the talented divas are now in TNA? Tara, Mickie, and Winter (Katie Lea). Anyone surprised by the fact that Lita wants to return to wrestling and WWE seems to be interested? I think it's more the fact vince really sees the competition, and is bringing back former divas that were talented and actually drew ratings.
    Just posted on another thread, Lita should go to TNA, so much more competition, she would actually be good against tara, micky etc.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Ric's comment "Don't you ever slap me again. Who do you think you are, my ex wife?" was epic!