Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raw Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The bolded are the ones I can't wait for the most!

Punk v Jericho will be great as well but those 2 are gonna be awesomesauce!

All matches will be good though, always are at WM!
    I know right lol and Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Miz, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry, Kane, aren't even on the card yet so we have more to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I know right lol and Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Miz, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry, Kane, aren't even on the card yet so we have more to look forward to
    I'm disappointed Christian isn't involved in a World Title match, he deserves it!

I thought things were gonna be great for him this year after such a great start after last years WM.

Orton vs Kane seems to be happening, I like both of us so that'll be good!

I'm disappointed Christian isn't involved in a World Title match, he deserves it!

I thought things were gonna be great for him this year after such a great start after last years WM.

Orton vs Kane seems to be happening, I like both of us so that'll be good!
    Lol i made a wrestlemania predictions video on youtube with Christian Vs Daniel Bryan for the World Title... Im surprised i got one part of my prediction right i wish the other part would have been as well

Lol i made a wrestlemania predictions video on youtube with Christian Vs Daniel Bryan for the World Title... Im surprised i got one part of my prediction right i wish the other part would have been as well
    Smooth.

I would of loved to of seen that, Christian should of won the Rumble returning as a face, fans would of loved it!

Smooth.

I would of loved to of seen that, Christian should of won the Rumble returning as a face, fans would of loved it!
    Can you imagine the storyline Christian would realize how medocire his last two reigns have and seeing Daniel Bryan win the world title with such ease (mitb) and hold on the table for such a longtime.. this storyline would really work well if built upon

Can you imagine the storyline Christian would realize how medocire his last two reigns have and seeing Daniel Bryan win the world title with such ease (mitb) and hold on the table for such a longtime.. this storyline would really work well if built upon
    Exactly chief! Could of been great, now it's gonna be Sheamus looking good every week until WM, he wins the title and has a really long reign until Orton beats him for it.

Exactly chief! Could of been great, now it's gonna be Sheamus looking good every week until WM, he wins the title and has a really long reign until Orton beats him for it.
    Lets hope the WWE Throws us a curve ball maybe Daniel Bryan screws with Sheamus so much that Sheamus's frustration gets the best of him and Daniel Bryan capitalizes on it and wins.......but one way our the other one of these 2 will lose it to Randy orton eventually

Lets hope the WWE Throws us a curve ball maybe Daniel Bryan screws with Sheamus so much that Sheamus's frustration gets the best of him and Daniel Bryan capitalizes on it and wins.......but one way our the other one of these 2 will lose it to Randy orton eventually
    Hopefully!

Yeah you're probably right, Orton as champ needs to happen at some point this year, not that I mind his as champ just gets a bit boring

RAW time!

Catch ya later!