Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raw Tonight

Raw Tonight

Well Wrestlemania is getting closer and I feel we need more matches to be added to the card and to have some of the mid card matches to get built up as well such as the rivalry with Cody Rhodes and Big show. What do you feel should happen on Raw tonight to help Build up Wrestlemania going forward, like what matches should be added and how some of the storylines should continue..

Maybe a build up for a fatal four way tag match at WM.

Have tag matches over the next few weeks between Dolph and Swagger, The Usos, Primo and Epico and Kofi & Truth and have the other teams interfere every week and maybe even two teams interfering with a load of chaos. The they announce a fatal four way tag match.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Maybe a build up for a fatal four way tag match at WM.

Have tag matches over the next few weeks between Dolph and Swagger, The Usos, Primo and Epico and Kofi & Truth and have the other teams interfere every week and maybe even two teams interfering with a load of chaos. The they announce a fatal four way tag match.
    Yeah that sounds great it would be nice to have The Tag Team Titles, As well as the Intercontinental and Untied States Title on the line at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yeah that sounds great it would be nice to have The Tag Team Titles, As well as the Intercontinental and Untied States Title on the line at Wrestlemania.
    Yes it would!

Maybe for IC build they will have tag matches and random on attacks on each other leading to the match getting a stipulation like no DQ or something, I hear it's getting a stipulation.

Shame Swagger is US champ, would of loved to of seen Ryder defend it at WM. Not sure if it will be defended even if Swagger isn't in a tag match, unless it's a dark match.

Yes it would!

Maybe for IC build they will have tag matches and random on attacks on each other leading to the match getting a stipulation like no DQ or something, I hear it's getting a stipulation.

Shame Swagger is US champ, would of loved to of seen Ryder defend it at WM. Not sure if it will be defended even if Swagger isn't in a tag match, unless it's a dark match.
    Yeah For the Untied States Championship they could have done so much more
    Dolph Ziggler Vs Jack Swagger Special Guest Referee: Vickie Guerrero

Zack Ryder Vs Kane- Obviously

Zack Ryder Vs Jack Swagger - for reasons of revenge that he never truly got his rematch

Or even
    Zack Ryder Vs Jack Swagger Vs Kane Vs Dolph Ziggler... a stretch lol

All of these could have been built up

Yeah For the Untied States Championship they could have done so much more
    Dolph Ziggler Vs Jack Swagger Special Guest Referee: Vickie Guerrero

Zack Ryder Vs Kane- Obviously

Zack Ryder Vs Jack Swagger - for reasons of revenge that he never truly got his rematch

Or even
    Zack Ryder Vs Jack Swagger Vs Kane Vs Dolph Ziggler... a stretch lol

All of these could have been built up
    Exactly but instead they decide to injure Ryder! Idiots!

I'm not a Swagger fan so I don't want to see him in a 1v1 match. As far as I'm concerned he should be in a tag team at best.

Wouldn't of minded a Championship Scramble or something for the US title.

Exactly but instead they decide to injure Ryder! Idiots!

I'm not a Swagger fan so I don't want to see him in a 1v1 match. As far as I'm concerned he should be in a tag team at best.

Wouldn't of minded a Championship Scramble or something for the US title.
    Untied States Championship Scramble
    Jack Swagger (C) Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz Vs Evan Bourne (I Wish I now he is still suspended) Vs Kofi Kingston... I would love this

Untied States Championship Scramble
    Jack Swagger (C) Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz Vs Evan Bourne (I Wish I now he is still suspended) Vs Kofi Kingston... I would love this
    Could of been great! Still looking forward to Wrestlemania!

Could of been great! Still looking forward to Wrestlemania!
    SAME Think about it

HELL IN A CELL MATCH

THE ROCK VS CENA

DANIEL BRYAN (BRYAN DANIELSON Has a match with the world title on the line at WM)

CM PUNK VS CHRIS JERICHO

CODY RHODES HAS ANOTHER MATCH AGAINST A VETERAN ON THE CARD..

Lol i just became overjoyed

SAME Think about it

HELL IN A CELL MATCH

THE ROCK VS CENA

DANIEL BRYAN (BRYAN DANIELSON Has a match with the world title on the line at WM)

CM PUNK VS CHRIS JERICHO

CODY RHODES HAS ANOTHER MATCH AGAINST A VETERAN ON THE CARD..

Lol i just became overjoyed
    The bolded are the ones I can't wait for the most!

Punk v Jericho will be great as well but those 2 are gonna be awesomesauce!

All matches will be good though, always are at WM!