Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I love Metallica

Enter Sandman, St. Anger, Master of Puppets, Welcome Home, and Sad But True are all in my phones music player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yea I had to go on youtube download the video and converted to mp3.. Now I play it on the busride to college every morning haha

Favorite Metallica song though.

95% of the reason I use to mark out when Sandman came out in ECW.

Blog Entries
    I cannot impress enough how this fucking book has pissed me off!!!

From Kill 'Em All to Justice is what I listen to. I kinda stopped after the Black album except Unforgiven and maybe Enter Sandman. I just couldn't get into them really any more afterwards. I guess to me they just weren't the same any more. And them kicking out Jason was the last nail in the coffin. But they are and always will be my favorite band. My favorite album is ...And Justice For All. My favorite song is Orion(can listen to it forever). RIP Cliff Burton...what could have been.

And what the hell has gotten your balls in a salad shooter over this book man?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I cannot impress enough how this fucking book has pissed me off!!!
    Is very common among metalheads to hate Metallica's career after the And Justice For All album, Metallica changed their style from Thrash Metal to Hard Rock and most of their early followers didn't like it and stop listening their music, taking into account that Metallica was a groundbreaking band in the metal scene.

A the same time, changing their style is what brought Metallica more success economically speaking, so it's normal that you find that love/hate relationship in some Metallica fans

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    From Kill 'Em All to Justice is what I listen to. I kinda stopped after the Black album except Unforgiven and maybe Enter Sandman. I just couldn't get into them really any more afterwards. I guess to me they just weren't the same any more. And them kicking out Jason was the last nail in the coffin. But they are and always will be my favorite band. My favorite album is ...And Justice For All. My favorite song is Orion(can listen to it forever). RIP Cliff Burton...what could have been.
    Jason left the band they didn't kicked him out, it's was the best choice since he had a lot of personal problems with James, I like their current bassist Trujillo, I think he's better than James...