The perfect midcard match for WM28

I was really upset when i found out that the MITB idea for mania is scrapped so they can continue with lack luster conecpt ppvs and as a result, we'll get a couple pathetic boring bouts where mid cards can't shine. The thought of a pointless GM vs GM tag match at wrestlemania being the 4th most relevent match is awful. But what if, just what if, they brought back the TLC match at mania in a 3/4 way bout for the TAG TEAM TITLES. This would work because it would a) revive the tag team division on the grandest stage of them all b) give the fans a reason to not be bored for an hour and a half of the four hour mania (idk about u guys but i fucking hate some of the undercard mania matches, as well as filler "night of" matches, or if they run out of those the same damn video packages stuffed down our throat) and c) based on the wrestlers looking for a spot in mania, kofi and truth, primo, epico, ziggler and swagger, the usos (thats a bit of a stretch). They would be able to display spectacular spots i think and would be way better for their characters in the long run than wasting guys like zigglers show-stealing moment in a pathetic gimmicky GM vs GM match.

If you guys think this is a good idea, who should compete in this match? Because lets face it the hell in a cell is most likely going to be very underwhelming and i fear that this card SCREAMS boring in some spots. Thoughts?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    I was really upset when i found out that the MITB idea for mania is scrapped so they can continue with lack luster conecpt ppvs and as a result, we'll get a couple pathetic boring bouts where mid cards can't shine. The thought of a pointless GM vs GM tag match at wrestlemania being the 4th most relevent match is awful. But what if, just what if, they brought back the TLC match at mania in a 3/4 way bout for the TAG TEAM TITLES. This would work because it would a) revive the tag team division on the grandest stage of them all b) give the fans a reason to not be bored for an hour and a half of the four hour mania (idk about u guys but i fucking hate some of the undercard mania matches, as well as filler "night of" matches, or if they run out of those the same damn video packages stuffed down our throat) and c) based on the wrestlers looking for a spot in mania, kofi and truth, primo, epico, ziggler and swagger, the usos (thats a bit of a stretch). They would be able to display spectacular spots i think and would be way better for their characters in the long run than wasting guys like zigglers show-stealing moment in a pathetic gimmicky GM vs GM match.

If you guys think this is a good idea, who should compete in this match? Because lets face it the hell in a cell is most likely going to be very underwhelming and i fear that this card SCREAMS boring in some spots. Thoughts?
    If you look at the WWE forum a thread a day or so ago pointing out why I thought there would be some kind of tag team championship match at WM this year. Making it a TLC though would be interesting

Blog Entries
    We already have several threads on this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    We already have several threads on this.
    Yes but people are still insistent in making their own threads instead of looking