Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 408
  1. #341
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'd point out that the last one didn't work, but I know how sensitive you are about that SCBB



  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd point out that the last one didn't work, but I know how sensitive you are about that SCBB
    Hahaha classic Robstar




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #343
    Since akbar brought this up





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #344




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #345




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd point out that the last one didn't work, but I know how sensitive you are about that SCBB
    You do know me Robbie S.


  7. #347
    For Bodoms Mass Effect obsession












    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #348

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post














    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #350

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.