Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 408
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    At least the derailment was on topic. We were talking about pictures after all
    Oh was it? I just wanted an excuse to drink my own piss... Bear is my idol


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    At least the derailment was on topic. We were talking about pictures after all
    Before I go.. ^^ this!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #263
    This made me smile since my answer would have been the same.



  4. #264
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    This made me smile since my answer would have been the same.

    Best Nickelodeon show next to Spongebob Squarepants. Jeanette McCurdy is freaking hilarious.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Best Nickelodeon show next to Spongebob Squarepants. Jeanette McCurdy is freaking hilarious.
    Nevermind being quite attractive. *avoids derailment with more junk*



  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Nevermind being quite attractive. *avoids derailment with more junk*




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #267

  8. #268


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #269

  10. #270


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.