With NXT being a total flop of a concept (this time around) and

Tough Enough not producing a full WWE roster members last season, what's next?

The E will soon have a whole network full of airtime to fill. So what format would you see their next "Become a WWE star" idea take?

a singing or/and dancing contest maybe

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Tough Enough not producing a full WWE roster members last season, what's next?

The E will soon have a whole network full of airtime to fill. So what format would you see their next "Become a WWE star" idea take?
    Perhaps one where they DON'T ridicule the participants, who are nervous and green enough as it is, would be a concept for them to consider.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

they should of left WWE/ECW on the NXT now how it is these days

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just have one new show for the high flyers with one singles title to see how it goes. Let it replace NXT and be filled with the lightweights they already have and a few new ones. They could get guys like Amazing Red, Petey Williams, and Jack Evans on also along with young guys. They can have two spots on the PPV and can compete for tag titles since we need some.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    There's a report on the main board that everyone from the NXT roster besides Maxine has been moved to the SD roster, but upon checking, some have been moved to SD & Raw yet remain on the NXT roster section. I suspect the brand will be included in the draft after Wrestlemania. I'm not against the move as long as they still use the show to bring FCW guys up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's a report on the main board that everyone from the NXT roster besides Maxine has been moved to the SD roster, but upon checking, some have been moved to SD & Raw yet remain on the NXT roster section. I suspect the brand will be included in the draft after Wrestlemania. I'm not against the move as long as they still use the show to bring FCW guys up
    I agree. It does serve as a good starting step for anyone who isn't fully ready for the main shows yet.

Thing is, NXT these days is much better than the crappy seasons we were served. They've done away with the stupid challenges and games, and it's much more like a proper brand now. Not to mention that the wrestling is excellent with guys like Tyson Kidd, Trent Barretta, The Usos, Reks and Hawkins and the like getting regular action and even mic time.
    Shame it's not on TV any more really.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Please no more NXT and Tough Enough. The old format of NXT was disturbing, having those childish challenges, that have nothing to do with wrestling. Tough Enough was interesting, as it showed how the talent train, but it had too many inexperienced people. I want to see a third show, like Raw and Smackdown, but with midcarders, and newer guys from the FCW roster. Let them wrestle there, and move up to the main roster like they did with WWECW.

Blog Entries
    I agree, the whole challenges crap was ridiculous. What running an obstacle course around the ring or dance offs have to do with getting over, I'll never know. I like having Bateman and Maxine and Titus and Percy to stick around there and just use it as the N(e)XT step up from FCW to the main roster. I wish it wasn't a show made up of dark matches from SD and Raw events and they could do stand alone shows - even if it was smaller arenas. But I know WWE will see that as moving backwards, when it's just being realistic.
    I've said it dozens of times - feeding newbies to cold crowds will always only end badly.

Thing is they got enough shit to fill the WWE to the brim with content that should suffice every generation of wrestling fans. I dont think they'll need to add another platform that can ''make a WWE star'' when they should just highlight the ones they have in respective shows like the high flying show they say is coming. Guys like Barreta, Kidd, Bourne, Sin Cara, etc. can shine and if needed can be used on either brand after a nice stint in their respective show.

They can make a 1 hour Diva only program (they got enough Divas and this would let them show they can in fact wrestle), they can make Superstars and NXT visible to TV (given they can come up with decent storylines), they got the Legends House, Re-runs of ECW, WCW, old PPV's, Monday Night Wars, Attitude Era, etc.; they could take a few youtube shows make em nice half hour long shows like Z! True Long Island Story, Santino's youtube show, etc.

I wouldnt want to see to see another concept that will likely fail when they make programming that will benefit them in the long run and WWE a true game changer when (and if) it does launch its own network.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up