Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^What this guy said!!!!
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Blog Entries
    Just like the other 2 mid card titles and tag titles it would be nothing more then a prop to have you featured....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    HCollins, you are the man...I respect your opinions on this site, but I must respectfully disagree. Titles shouldn't be used as props, and if the WWE doesn't utilize their current titles, why introduce any more??
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    HCollins, you are the man...I respect your opinions on this site, but I must respectfully disagree. Titles shouldn't be used as props, and if the WWE doesn't utilize their current titles, why introduce any more??
    First of thanks for the props.... appreciative of it... I agree, the titles need to have more value..... But in order to do that you have to have reason to... Right now the titles we currently have even the in some cases the World and WWE title is being used as props....
    But I think several things need to happen to add that value....
    1. Unify the World and WWE title, 1 World champion and several strong contenders...
    2. the mid card titles, was and has always been titles that meant you had a what it take to be World champion one day.. push them have them featured weekly on their respective shows, with 2 or 3 or some case several strong contenders....
    3. if and ever a 2ndary mid card title is added be it a TV or Crusierweight title it should be featured with strong contenders in the respective title divisions....
    4. I think a so many day rule that a title should be defended should be placed... not only WWE, but TNA, ROH, and NWA and etc... as it was in the past....
    5. the bigger thing is when you have 7 or 8 hours of TV 6 of it being new a week, with a roster that it 70 or so strong... you not always going to get every talent featured or the titles featured properly....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???