SCSA to guess refree punk vs Jericho ? -.-

What if this happened ?
    it would be epic ya know

I don't know if that match needs more to be epic, in my opinion Punk and Jericho are making it epic by themselves

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    No point. It's a huge match as it is, and Stone Cold being in it would just be a waste of his time. They could save him for another huge match, maybe one that he'll be wrestling in.

Blog Entries
    Having SCSA come in so ref that match would just overshadow Punk and Jericho. The focus needs to be completely and solely on those 2, so there's no need for a special ref.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Have to agree with TBO and TT. Punk and Jericho is going to be epic. Adding SCSA will be like taking meat lovers pizza and adding pineapple to it. Your just making something great, into something bleck. SCSA as a guest referee would be better served for some other kind of match. Maybe if they have a tag/6 man tag match for GM ownership, having SCSA as the guest referee there would take it up a notch

There is no reason for Steve Austin to appear as a special guest referee in any match at WrestleMania, yet alone Punk vs Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2jpunk View Post
    What if this happened ?
    it would be epic ya know
    Epic for what ?
    I think that would be useless

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formica View Post
    There is no reason for Steve Austin to appear as a special guest referee in any match at WrestleMania, yet alone Punk vs Jericho.
    If he did, it should be Sheamus / DB so he could lend his star-power to it without competing. But yes, I agree Punk / Y2J is big enough on it's own without Steve.

I think it's quite likely we'll see SCSA next year at WM in some way, although I don't think he'll be wrestling.

Finally got around to creating a sig.