Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I actually can't believe some people actually think The Miz & John Cena is in the same league as The Rock. That's just funny. Also, anyone that uses Wikipedia as a significant source has no validation. Wikipedia is as faulty as a gossip magezine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    They got all the moves they've done. How is that inaccurate...

Take this to the other topic.
    I got to admit that this has been a really entertaining discussion to read. My respects for both of you defending your point.

Only thing that I would like to add is that the competition that The Rock endured was WAY TOUGHER than what The Miz is facing currently on todays WWE. The Rocks had Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan (for a while), Undertaker (at his American Bad Ass persona), Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and many more who basically you'll find on the LEGENDS section of the WWE games.

The Miz struggles 12 minutes to beat R-Truth on a regular MN Raw... NO COMPARISON can be made taking this in concideration.

However, Miz saying that is his "Dream match", I see no harm intended to anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfSpades View Post
    he had more swagger than swagger could ever jack from kurt angle. and if ur wondering of course he's my all time fav.
    ^ LMAO @ this!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by scottland View Post
    i actually can't believe some people actually think the miz & john cena is in the same league as the rock. That's just funny. Also, anyone that uses wikipedia as a significant source has no validation. Wikipedia is as faulty as a gossip magezine.
    ^ exactly!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Alright...the Miz is amazing in the ring and amazing on the mic.But without a doubt, The Rock is a better in-ring performer and a way better on the mic.But you have to admit that just like Morrison, The Miz might just be the face of the WWE in like 5-7 years.But The Miz challenging The Rock is interesting because The Miz gets better day by day unlike Cena.And i wouldnt mind seeing this match happen cause The Miz would definetly have his moments in that match even though it would end with Rocky winning

the miz wants to go one n one with the great one
    Never lol rocky rocky rocky.....................................

come on people this is just....something we should know that how these generation wrestler want to make name by targeting the good past wrestler...they don't want to make there name by there own....how The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Triple H and Kane have made by performing day by day with younger talents....and with some Legends of this business....

MIZ KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH......Before you call THE ROCK out.....

Quote Originally Posted by cato79 View Post
    Only thing that I would like to add is that the competition that The Rock endured was WAY TOUGHER than what The Miz is facing currently on todays WWE. The Rocks had Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan (for a while), Undertaker (at his American Bad Ass persona), Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and many more who basically you'll find on the LEGENDS section of the WWE games.
    Then again, the WWE pushed Rocky from the start. His early years have him being a sole survivor and winning the Intercontinental title. Then joining the Nation and feuding with Degeneration-X. He was pushed near the top from the start while the Miz is still in his early years.

Man you guys are something else...the Attitude era was great, but it's gone. Never coming back. Get it through your heads...yes the Rock is better than The Miz, but honestly who do you want leading your company...someone who was in "Hollywood" but came to the WWE because wrestling was his dream or someone who would leave you just you needed him the most!!! Rock doesn't care for the WWE, and I'm not saying he should have. But he left before the prime of his career; Rock have like 10 more years to wrestle...After Austin left because he couldn't wrestle anymore, Rock decided to quit the wwe for hollywood; that is who you guys love to cheer for, someone who can care less what WWE fans think, as long as they continue to buy the DVD "Walking Tall" and going to see his precious new movies...you guys are horrible. Get with The Miz. "Cause he is AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!