Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Miz Challenges...The Rock

In an interview from G4, The Miz challenged The Rock.

You know I find it funny how guys like John Cena, The Miz (dream on dude) & so forth all call out The Rock. It makes you wonder how BAD the WWE wants him back (Yeah...the WWE would trade any guy on the roster including John Cena to have The Rock back & yes, The Rock was by far more popular then John Cena could ever wish to be.) Unlike the 99% of wrestlers that are products by Vince McMahon...Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson made himself a success let alone made himself bigger then just a product of the WWE (Vinnie Mac didn't have much say in that matter). The only other guy that can really say that is Hulk Hogan.

Truth be told, The Rock will never return to wrestle & really why should he? He made his goodbye to wrestling in a low-key fashion. Also, Vince McMahon ignored the fact that The Rock's contract was up & let it expired which Dwyane himself consider a bit disrespectful & yes, this was before The Rock went completely off to Hollywood. The Rock made his mark in the wrestling world arguably faster then any other wrestler in history. The only time we might ever see The Rock dealing with the WWE again is when he gets inducted to the HOF which will probably be the highest rated HOF show especially since when The Rock was on last time at the WWE HOF program it was the highest rated show for the WWE HOF showing & still is today.
    Last edited by Scottland; 10-27-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Are you forgetting Stone Cold?

if rock didnt answer john cena...i doubt he will even take miz into consideration....aj styles has more chances and even he has no chance lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Are you forgetting Stone Cold?
    No, I'm not forgetting Stone Cold because Austin was a WWE product. Austin's success outside of his WWE career is practically nothing. What many seem to forget Austin was in wrestling for 15 years before he had that 3 year success (which is Austin's peak). He's a man that has faded. I mean he's an actor for straight-to-DVD films let alone he doesn't sell anymore. His name doesn't bring in anymore outside of wrestling. He's a product of the past. Only two guys outside of wrestling still sell that being Hogan & Rock. Hell, many would say Rock has past Hogan in terms of success. Even Jim Ross has said there will never be another Rock as he's a once in a lifetime figure.

P.S. The Rock leaving WWE had more of an impact on WWE ratings then any other wrestler in which was a 8% decrease. Austin was only a 3% decrease. That was even written in ProWrestling Magezine years ago.
    Last edited by Scottland; 10-28-2010 at 12:04 AM.

You were absolutely correct....THE ROCK was one of the greatest man to be born in the Pro Wrestling History......Miz is full of Shit......Miz should change is lines...from I am the Miz and I am Awesome to I am the Miz and I am Shitfull......

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    No, I'm not forgetting Stone Cold because Austin was a WWE product. Austin's success outside of his WWE career is practically nothing. What many seem to forget Austin was in wrestling for 15 years before he had that 3 year success (which is Austin's peak). He's a man that has faded. I mean he's an actor for straight-to-DVD films let alone he doesn't sell anymore. His name doesn't bring in anymore outside of wrestling. He's a product of the past. Only two guys outside of wrestling still sell that being Hogan & Rock. Hell, many would say Rock has past Hogan in terms of success. Even Jim Ross has said there will never be another Rock as he's a once in a lifetime figure.

P.S. The Rock leaving WWE had more of an impact on WWE ratings then any other wrestler in which was a 8% decrease. Austin was only a 3% decrease. That was even written in ProWrestling Magezine years ago.
    You were absolutely correct....THE ROCK was one of the greatest man to be born in the Pro Wrestling History......Miz is full of Shit......Miz should change is lines...from I am the Miz and I am Awesome to I am the Miz and I am Shitfull......

Quote Originally Posted by rockymavia3 View Post
    Uh...Dude, you posted this statement twice. I don't know if you know that?

Simple, why is this even in discussion? The average intelligent "wrestling fan" knows Miz isn't even on the level below The Rock. I would give The Miz one full minute with The Rock before he gets owned. It takes The Miz five promos to gather the amount of crowd reaction The Rock got in one.

"The Miz Challenges...The Rock"

Ha ha ha ha haa - Haaaa ha ha ha
    Always blame the fat guy.

smh. funny how people cant take things into contexts. And smh at you guys acting like it would have been a real fight.