What really might happen to Cena after Survivor Series.

Miz' time is running out though to get rid of the case. I thought he had til next july but he has til wrestlemania, which is 5 months away. Barrett can win at Survivor Series, lose to Cena shortly after, THEN Miz cashes on CENA! Remember the Cena/Miz feud of 09? It was great and they can re do that, except it would be much better this time around. And that one confrontation between the two for team captain rights could have very well been a prelude to the future. Yeah it may be about Cena again but if Cena can win belt again, it will be perfect time for it to be about Miz.
    However, I'm not sure how Wrestlemania will play out, especially if all the talk about the heavyweight title unifications is actually gonna become reality.

Hmm

Just a theory.

Cena helps Barrett win the belt from Orton at Survivor Series. In comes Miz to cash in MITB on a broken and beat-up yet victorious Barret. Cena at this point leaves Barrett to the wolves as he is now free from Nexus, allowing Miz to win the WWE Title.

I called it!

Blog Entries
    First of all Miz's time with MITB Case is not running out, he won it at the MITB ppy which was in june/july, so he still has about 8-9 months to cash it in. Edge did not cash his MITB in till almost a year.

Second of all the Miz/Cena storyline of 2009 made miz look like a bigger joke than he was, Cena totally destroyed and crushed the miz.

I don't think Miz will cash in MITB anytime soon. Why would he cash in MITB? He can use KOTR to get a title shot, and also the Royal Rumble, and even the Elimination Chamber. MITB should be his last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan View Post
    Just a theory.

Cena helps Barrett win the belt from Orton at Survivor Series. In comes Miz to cash in MITB on a broken and beat-up yet victorious Barrett but suddenly he LOSES the match against Barrett and thus Miz makes HISTORY by being the first man to cash in the MITB and fail to win the WWE title!

I called it!
    Fixed for you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan View Post
    Just a theory.

Cena helps Barrett win the belt from Orton at Survivor Series. In comes Miz to cash in MITB on a broken and beat-up yet victorious Barret. Cena at this point leaves Barrett to the wolves as he is now free from Nexus, allowing Miz to win the WWE Title.

I called it!
    I like it.

Miz could even be revealed as the true leader of Nexus bringing Alex Riley in with him. It would be the best way to get Barrett out of the Nexus and into a stand alone spotlight, which he deserves. They probably won't do it however

I don't know. I will not put my hopes up though. WWE has a good way of screwing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Fixed for you
    Lol I called it, eithre way then lmao.

Blog Entries
    I really don't see Miz cashing in at Survivor Series. In fact, I don't see Barrett winning the title either, even with the Cena stipulation.

a little long winded but I'd like to see it pan out like this at survivor series;

Cena does his usual sh*#*y entrance stuff (coming out seperately from Barrett to a large 'kiddie pop') playing up to the fans, being 'superman' etc. When the match starts, he calls it fair all the way through, pulling up Barrett & Orton when/if they bend the rules, warning BOTH of them etc. Barrett slowly gets more and more frustrated with Cena as the match goes on, shouting at him to 'start helping' etc and reminding him of the stipulation of the match...but Cena takes the moral high ground and doesn't relent to Barretts orders - After 15-20 mins Cena takes a 'ref bump' of sorts by a complete 'legit' accident from Orton while he is on top. Now, with the ref down Nexus members attack Orton and hit him with a chair for example - knocking him out cold, all 3 men down in the ring, even barrett doesn't realise whats happend, the kids in the crowd going nuts trying to tell Cena whats happening etc. As Cena starts to stir 'unaware' of what has happened, Barrett hoists Orton up for wasteland, nails it and Cena groggily counts 1....2...3, NEW CHAMP - HUGE BOOS!. Orton then comes round, realises whats gone down and attacks Cena (cue crazy viper etc etc) the Nexus then come to Cena's aid and lay out Orton again then they retreat to the back quickly, the place is in shock.........AWESOME!!!!!! the Miz with his lackey come out and he has his briefcase in hand, the bell rings and the Miz takes it to Barrett, totally working him over for 5-10 mins, scull crushing finale, ref counts 1...2....Cena pulls the ref out the ring, DQ! Miz wins but doesn't get the title, nexus all come out and clear house, hoist up Barrett and celebrate then after a staredown Barrett offers Cena his hand and Cena ACCEPTS! they hug, huges boos, nexus theme hits and cena raises barretts arm in victory.

this sets up a lot of potential angles i think, the nexus could be huge, working through all the titles on the show until they hold them all, Orton could fetaure as too could Miz. Then there could be the rest of the locker room pissed at Cena for joining nexus and 'selling out' etc.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Maybe, John Cena finally turns heel, and takes Nexus away from Barrett due to the rest of the team feeling disrespected (Otunga or whatever his name is) cause of Barrett. Not really thought out, kinda popped into my head.