Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 267
  1. #201
    I have broken many female hearts in my life time!

    So that explains the User Name.

    Plus I'm a massive fan of Shawn Michaels

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #202
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hang on, isn't your user name NiallF96
    whoops! Haha, that's what it is lol. On another forum I'm niallf2407 lol! On this, 96 is for the hills borough Tradgedy. I was watching a documentary like the day I joined so I just felt it would be good for me to honour them




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  3. #203
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    whoops! Haha, that's what it is lol. On another forum I'm niallf2407 lol! On this, 96 is for the hills borough Tradgedy. I was watching a documentary like the day I joined so I just felt it would be good for me to honour them
    Ah I see. Fair play chief. JFT 96 YNWA.

  4. #204
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Well Ashley is my name, chosen by my dad and my mum made sure it was this spelling

    Punk, well from my married name, as me and CM Punk are well and truly happy

    Maybe it is just i am a huge fan?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #205
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I have broken many female hearts in my life time!

    So that explains the User Name.

    Plus I'm a massive fan of Shawn Michaels

  6. #206
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I have broken many female hearts in my life time!

    So that explains the User Name.

    Plus I'm a massive fan of Shawn Michaels
    Oh THBK.....




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  7. #207
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Favourite wrestler plus year of birth! Man I was on a real creative tilt that day.


  8. #208
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ah I see. Fair play chief. JFT 96 YNWA.
    Exactly bro I'm a United fan too, just wanted to show that not all United fans are like the scum who sing those sick chants about that day




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #209
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Exactly bro I'm a United fan too, just wanted to show that not all United fans are like the scum who sing those sick chants about that day
    Even more so fair play chief, you've just gone up again in my estimation (well as much as a ManU fan can. )

  10. #210
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well Ashley is my name, chosen by my dad and my mum made sure it was this spelling

    Punk, well from my married name, as me and CM Punk are well and truly happy

    Maybe it is just i am a huge fan?
    You know what's coming.........................



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.