Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I love this song. And I thought it sounded cool to have a wrestler named like that.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer 314 View Post
    Try taking your "originality" out into the real world, trust me nobody cares about your internet persona.

My guess is that your 45 and aggressively balding, and that your registered in your state's sex offender database.
    I don't give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

easy, im a triple h mark, so i use either the "helmsley or the "hearst" part of his name as usernames everywhere i need to...... plus it sounds cools and helmsley was actually a very important millionare

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer 314 View Post
    Try taking your "originality" out into the real world, trust me nobody cares about your internet persona.

My guess is that your 45 and aggressively balding, and that your registered in your state's sex offender database.
    What you call persona we call personality and wit. Sorry you have neither of those.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Why don't you grow a pair instead of belittling someone over the internet. You act like you have him all figured out. You know him so well don't ya?

I don't know what went wrong with your life, that you feel the need to come on a wrestling forum and talk crap about someone you don't even know.

"His originality" is entertaining and everyone but you and a few other select assholes enjoy it. You lack both originality and a life.

"He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones."

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    What you call persona we call personality and wit. Sorry you have neither of those.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

IPITS is more untouchable than Elliot Ness and MC Hammer combined
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IPITS is more untouchable than Elliot Ness and MC Hammer combined
    I don't know about that.....

My first account: I had chosen Belzova because it was my families last name. I always thought that it looked cool an it proved to help me out when I was signing up for this place. I was at a complete loss on a name so there you go! I do not really have much of a story behind that name. Oh how I miss that account. I actually occasionally view it just to look at my old threads an posts I had made on that account. I have actually grown up a lot compared to the old hyper an out of control self that I had left behind.

My Second account: Growing up I was always fascinated with Pandas. I loved the way they looked an when I was 11 my Grams bought me a Panda toy that I always slept with (oh lala!!). As I got older my friends got me into social networking sites an I always used "Panda Girl" as an alias. I know it actually sounds lame looking back at it now. Well that name eventually manifested into other names such as PandaSlaughter, PandaFlame, Panda2343, and then I finally got the name that I have now. Massacre was chosen just because I am a huge horror movie fan. So when I needed a name to buttsex my Panda I decided that Massacre would be the perfect fit. Thus, PandaMassacre was born.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

When you said butt sex your panda this was all I thought of

Well that and "I wonder if that is a new innuendo"
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...