Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    No Bitch Assness wins my vote for "Funniest Username".
    D.O.A.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    My screen name is my real nickname!!! They way I got the name was when I was 14 and starting to drink and smoke weed daily I would always pass out and all the O.G.s in the neighborhood would call me Sleepy Whino. After a while people dropped the Whino part and added LOCO because I'm kinda crazy and not all there at times.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am IPEEINTHESHOWER because I am a shameless shower squirter. This video should sum it up.

infinite wisdom
    peeing in the shower is truly my morning delight

Nobody cares, your whole little internet persona comes off as ridiculous. your an adult right?

"peeing in the shower is truly my morning delight" And that's supposed to come off as what funny?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer 314 View Post
    Nobody cares, your whole little internet persona comes off as ridiculous. your an adult right?

"peeing in the shower is truly my morning delight" And that's supposed to come off as what funny?
    Everyone has different kinds of sense of humours. People find some comedians funny and some can't stand them, same with shows, movies or even inside jokes.

It's better than having no sense of humour at all

Besides, you should be more disturbed at the man who poops in his bathtub. ;D
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Tittle is my last name and 97 is the number I always had while playing football.

Stop being an asshole. You're the only person I've come across that has a problem with it.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.

hahahahaha, your hostility against me just lets me know I'm doing something right. I suppose your upset because your not as witty or funny as I am and I accept that. You arent the first and certainly not the last one to be jealous of my originally. As for my "little internet persona" IPEEINTHESHOWER is pretty much me, it might be notched up a few levels but it is still me.
    I'm sure I can make a poll and see which one of use as a better name eh Brewer314 but I really don't give a shit.

Ponder over this young man.

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.

For all of you who talk about me thanks for making me the center of your world.

You laugh because you think I'm different I laugh because you guys are all the same.

and last put not least:

FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Ok to get back to what this thread is about... I grew up watching hogan nash and hall runnin shit in wcw. And ill never EVER stop being a wrestling fan. Ok boys, flame on.
    Verne gagne was awful.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markedoutforlife View Post
    Ok to get back to what this thread is about... I grew up watching hogan nash and hall runnin shit in wcw. And ill never EVER stop being a wrestling fan. Ok boys, flame on.
    Not going to happen, my flame wars days are over.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    hahahahaha, your hostility against me just lets me know I'm doing something right. I suppose your upset because your not as witty or funny as I am and I accept that. You arent the first and certainly not the last one to be jealous of my originally. As for my "little internet persona" IPEEINTHESHOWER is pretty much me, it might be notched up a few levels but it is still me.
    I'm sure I can make a poll and see which one of use as a better name eh Brewer314 but I really don't give a shit.

Ponder over this young man.

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.

For all of you who talk about me thanks for making me the center of your world.

You laugh because you think I'm different I laugh because you guys are all the same.

and last put not least:

FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER.
    Try taking your "originality" out into the real world, trust me nobody cares about your internet persona.

My guess is that your 45 and aggressively balding, and that your registered in your state's sex offender database.