Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Username Reasons

State what your username means to you, why you chose etc.

I chose the chaos in my username because IMO it's better than stability, and I chose 75 because it's my favourite number. I mean think about it, would you do a half-arsed job at something for you just to pass even though you don't have to put in much effort, or do a 100% job at something where you get a better reputation but have to put in more effort. Doing a 75% (or 3/4) job at something is the way I'd like to do stuff.

Number I don't like is 1984. I'm cursed with it for the rest of my life
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

I picked the name SilverGhost because I had a bad experience and I was a ghost for a time being. Not talking to people and such. Loner....

And I picked silver because it is my favorite color and chemical.

I know it may sound like a pointless username in this kind of site but I really don't mind at all.

(As you may know if you were around the site, I had a pic of a Rolls-Royce in my sig. I put that because I found out that a Rolls-Royce has a Silver Ghost model so that was new to me.) There are more reasons why I picked this name.

Blog Entries
    It's funny, because my name is Rob, so I used to call myself The Robster, which I took from - you guessed it - The Hulkster himself! Then I got a star tattoo on my elbow and a stripper I worked with left me a note and addressed it to RobSTAR, so it evolved like that

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ive been an m.c/rapper the past 15 years. My real name is Sam, my mc name Mass (which is kind of Sam backwards) but I've had many aliases over the years like kid kash and Massdinero. When I first discovered YouTube I amalgamated the two aliases I just mentioned and used it for my user name. Ive kept it ever since when signing up to websites and such. Plus it means money money!

Bit boring but you did ask }; )
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 10-29-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am IPEEINTHESHOWER because I am a shameless shower squirter. This video should sum it up.

infinite wisdom
    peeing in the shower is truly my morning delight

Blog Entries
    I am rich cranium, which is an obvious yet absurd joke. Think of the nick name for Richard and what a cranium is and see what you get.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I am rich cranium, which is an obvious yet absurd joke. Think of the nick name for Richard and what a cranium is and see what you get.

I get it, your a

how very astute of me huh?
    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 11-04-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I chose sabertoothtigerz bcuz its had been the name i used on almoust every place i made an account and i cant think of any other one and why sabertoothtigerz..pretty simple to me the saber tooth tiger was the most badass prehistoric animal that ever existed and i am a nerd for loving science so yea xD

Simply put, its due to my love of Anchorman, greek mythology, and the awesomeness of beards. A god is nothing without it's beard
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Simply put, its due to my love of Anchorman, greek mythology, and the awesomeness of beards. A god is nothing without it's beard

he nust be your hero huh???