Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Or maybe its a tactical plan! To actually live up to his nickname and be a slippery assh*le!
    Well done silverGost, well done indeed. Thanks for the laugh.

    As for Scottland, I brought up Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil's past because you know what they say history repeats itself. FYI-I always write my post well-advised never ill-advised. U MAD???

    infinite wisdom
    you can by cheap baby oil at walmart

    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 10-28-2010 at 11:47 AM.

  2. #32
    I liked Randy Orton more during his early post-break -up Evolution, and Rated RKO days. The one thing I learned is that Randy Orton is always impressive (To me at least) when he is put into a tag team match. The only team he truly failed with was Legacy. But as a singles competitor I entirely agree with you IPITS. He is a midcarder at best. Hell... John Morrison is supposed to be mid card or upper-midcard an he performs better than Randy Orton an almost all of the main eventers. It is just his mic skills that need improving.

  3. #33
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    orton is the new cena
    Basically. A whiny one too. xD



  4. #34
    Didn't Mick foley mention that?(about his discharge from the marines)on a episode of raw when they were feuding on raw around the time Orton spit in Foley's face and he just walked away I think it was 2003 or 2004 I think.
    Last edited by CobraNightviper; 10-28-2010 at 12:44 PM.

  5. #35
    We all know that this business in made of cycles... The Rock left WWE after a few movies and dedicate to that... Cena took his place in wrestling and now he will also (hopefully soon) leave wrestling to move into Hollywood. Now Orton seems to be the guy taking over the "Face of the company" role... So, if you look at it this way, Orton will be the next "Cena"

    For those who talk so much about the "5 move set of doom"... LETS GET REAL...!!! that's wrestling... A wrestler MUST get those moves in order to be identified by them.. Think of the great Superstars, and you'll see that you will not be able to remember more than 5 moves each... THAT IS THE POINT...!!!

    The amount of damage caused by those moves is highly relative, how much damage does "People's elbow", "The pedigree", "Hogan's Leg drop" caused...?? Its all about the theatricals of the movement... RKO is one of the few moves that makes crowds jump from their seats... This is a FACT, if you don't believe it, I invite you to review the last PPV's and check it out.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by cato79 View Post
    We all know that this business in made of cycles... The Rock left WWE after a few movies and dedicate to that... Cena took his place in wrestling and now he will also (hopefully soon) leave wrestling to move into Hollywood. Now Orton seems to be the guy taking over the "Face of the company" role... So, if you look at it this way, Orton will be the next "Cena"

    For those who talk so much about the "5 move set of doom"... LETS GET REAL...!!! that's wrestling... A wrestler MUST get those moves in order to be identified by them.. Think of the great Superstars, and you'll see that you will not be able to remember more than 5 moves each... THAT IS THE POINT...!!!

    The amount of damage caused by those moves is highly relative, how much damage does "People's elbow", "The pedigree", "Hogan's Leg drop" caused...?? Its all about the theatricals of the movement... RKO is one of the few moves that makes crowds jump from their seats... This is a FACT, if you don't believe it, I invite you to review the last PPV's and check it out.
    Well said...

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Naw you dawg gawn got me pissed!!!! Maybe Cena, Hogan, Taker and others have power backstage but, at least I never saw any of them call another wreslter stupid (for real) on TV like he did to Kofi. He's also b*tched on TV when others have botched so that's just being an ass. What you do is pull the guy aside backstage or something like that, but not go whine to Vince.

    His tweener character was cool in the beginning but, it's getting stale.
    How is his tweener character getting stale? He's the same character when he was a heel, now though he just doesn't act like a coward instead he goes for the attack. He also gets cheered like mad for the crowd. I'm sorry dude but that's really a stupid comment. As for his incident with Kofi? I'll be honest with you...I found it funny when he called Kofi stupid & let's be honest, Kofi is a bit of a sloppy wrestler at times. Also, you are wrong about other guys not calling other wrestlers stupid on TV. The Undertaker called Chris Masters stupid on TV during a tag match while back when Masters didn't sell a move. Taker said "Hey stupid, sell the damn move". Shawn Michaels went on small rants (basically, yelling explict words) when something is messed up. The most recent incident was during RAW when HBK & HHH where out in the ring & John Cena was suppose to come out but there ended up being a delay & Michaels went blastic on screen. I could sit here & tell a shit load of incidents of what wrestlers do to get there way & yes, all of the top dogs run to Vince.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    So I know this post wont stay up for long but Scottland really, really, really, after reading your post on Mr.TOO Much Bably Oil I have came to the conclusion that you have a man crush on him. The next time I speak to Randy I will see if he has an opening for you to either be his fluffer or masseuse, just don't run out of he doesnt like that one bit. U MAD???

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    So I know this post wont stay up for long but Scottland really, really, really, after reading your post on Mr.TOO Much Bably Oil I have came to the conclusion that you have a man crush on him. The next time I speak to Randy I will see if he has an opening for you to either be his fluffer or masseuse, just don't run out of he doesnt like that one bit. U MAD???
    Lol...that's absurd. I think you need to let the smoke clear from that dope you smoke because it's making you delusional man.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by scottland View Post
    lol...that's absurd. I think you need to let the smoke clear from that dope you smoke because it's making you delusional man.
    muuuuuuuhahahahahahhahaahhahha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.